dispute against gebotter

BishopBot

@BishopBot Unless you can provide proof of the wealth on the account @gebotter can not be held responsible for refunding you it's wealth.

@gebotter You have clearly already recovered the account twice so you can do it again for @BishopBot

I don't have the account nor did i recover it, If he wants his money ill send him w.e to have this end I dont have the time for this tbh.

Does he want his $49 usd back? is this what this is fine ill let him scam me like his did easygoldshop Ill refund him right now but take this damn TWC off me and give it to him because this is the second time he's done this bc so far he has provided no evidence that i was the original owner of the account, he hasn't provided a thread with details or a disclaimer , he did this outside of osbots guidlines so how am I even being investigated by the staff here.

• Administrator

@gebotter In the chat box just now said he will refund you 100% and give you another account since he sold an unstable account. He also said "I bought a lot of accounts of the guy before so i thought it was safe"

Which means he knows who the original owner is, if he doesn't provide proof of him buying the account from someone and prove who that user is, he will be banned in 24 hours.

All I can do is refund his money I don't have the account nor do I have access to it

this is redicoulous its like at wallmart when you take something back you get a return I'm offering to pay him in full, Refund my sponsor and ill send him the money right now. But if i refund him I know im getting iped thats why I just want the sponsor money back