Another NMZ question.

nesquik

Ok.. I'm getting over asking questions about NMZ too. Just finished my accounts for nmz 70/70/70 full guthans/fury/dboots/warrior ring (i)

and on every account, I keep dying? within 5 minutes I am dying. People say they afk for 24 hours without a hiccup and I can;t even do it for 30 minutes haha? 

Am I missing something? Pls HALP

Ok.. I'm getting over asking questions about NMZ too. Just finished my accounts for nmz 70/70/70 full guthans/fury/dboots/warrior ring (i)

and on every account, I keep dying? within 5 minutes I am dying. People say they afk for 24 hours without a hiccup and I can;t even do it for 30 minutes haha? 

Am I missing something? Pls HALP

You need to use Guthans Host man they all have different monsters you need to be sure your using a host that says GUTHANS HOST.

Are you using a Guthan host? Sorry didn't see your last question

If you have, then standing 5 squares south of the middle of the two armor thingies on the floor

Like this?

post-143237-0-85418600-1430098176_thumb.png

You need to use Guthans Host man they all have different monsters you need to be sure your using a host that says GUTHANS HOST.

Yeah I made the accounts to guthan hosts themself so that's fine in that area haha

I guess you are doing normal mode as well ?

Yes sir, I've read a few guides now. Pretty much they reckon at 70/70/70 you will die. Which is a shame, but I'll just have to afk NMZ and get some attack and def.

Also I have tested out both guthans boosters and MTD boosters, I'm not 100% sure why the guthans boosters have the quests they do because on MTD I get 13k an hour, on guthans I get 10k :/

world 351, find a host. (almost everyone there will host the ones you need) rumble/guthans. they are 1by1 monsters they cost 20k,

you need fight arena, the lost city, what lies below, vampire slayer and haunted mine quests done.

(i started mine at 70/61/70 and can last the whole 6 hours easily with no ring on me...)

i sit right at 10k/shared

Edited by OurSickStory

world 351, find a host. (almost everyone there will host the ones you need) rumble/guthans. they are 1by1 monsters they cost 20k,

you need fight arena, the lost city, what lies below, vampire slayer and haunted mine quests done.

(i started mine at 70/61/70 and can last the whole 6 hours easily with no ring on me...)

I don't know how that's possible as I have done everything there, have 71/70/70 and can't last 1 hour.