Road to barrow bots. [Updated]

Gurkis

ROAD TO BARROWS

Hello, in this thread i'll post my progress as i level/bot/quest my two accounts that far, till they can run at barrows. smile.png

I decided to do this because i just simply want to have accounts with high cmb stats.

Account1-day1                                                                        Account2-day1

WCIbS4o.png                                    zATUSfW.png

My main gets unbanned tomorrow, so till then i want to train atleast one account so it could kill fleshcrawlers and then transfer bond to it. My laptop isn't one of the best, so i can run only one at the time in the mirror mode, and that's what im going to do.

I really hope this will work out, i'll try to update this everyday.

Account1-day2                                                                      Account2-day2

No changes lol.

YVd4IoQ.png                                 

I was able to get some steel armour and scimitar to train cmb better, can't afford adamant armor and rune scimy right now,

but the proggres has been really great! 62 total level gains, few more hours andmy account will be able to demolish the fleshcrawlers.

Was running the script for few hours on and off, and i'm really happy with the results! smile.png

Check out gebotters guide it helped me tonight ^.^