Road to barrow bots. [Updated]

Gurkis

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Ha fuck off kid. Follow the sheep you monkey.

How am I following the sheep? I just said it would be nice to run barrows. Never said anything about botting the hell out of it like some. ,,!,, -_- ,,!,,

Just a quick tip if you want to achieve 70/70/70 faster get 60 attack then do lost city then from there you can get from 60 attack to 70 in about 10 hours maybe but i would reccomened czar spiders use the profit from crawlers to get decent gear and supplies after 70 attack buy a saradomin sword and the rest will fly by fast i got 70/70/70 in 10 days maybe and i really dont bot on this acc that much i want it to be my main currently 70/72/70 40 ranged 25 mage and did a butload of quests

Forgot to mention with czar spiders i am getting around 45k xp per hour no matter what attacking mode i select

Edited by Gtxtheking
  • Like 1

Just a quick tip if you want to achieve 70/70/70 faster get 60 attack then do lost city then from there you can get from 60 attack to 70 in about 10 hours maybe but i would reccomened czar spiders use the profit from crawlers to get decent gear and supplies after 70 attack buy a saradomin sword and the rest will fly by fast i got 70/70/70 in 10 days maybe and i really dont bot on this acc that much i want it to be my main currently 70/72/70 40 ranged 25 mage and did a butload of quests

Forgot to mention with czar spiders i am getting around 45k xp per hour no matter what attacking mode i select

Thanks for the sara sword tip! Im waiting when Czar will release his ankou script, its like combined spiders and flashcrawlers there, really nice xp and gp/ph. I'm going to spend the botted money to get the magic up to 75 :)

Fair enough mate!

Im going to use mirror mode and see how far i can get wink.png

when i use it, the client gets laggy for me and the xp/gp per hour drops, so i have to run the normal type.

Best of luck to you too :)

Hope you hit that 1M mark for fire runes man, i spent about a month buying one million flax just to see what it looked like lol

i just sold them, cuz i needed the money lmao but oh well, i can start all over again haha

• Like 1