Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

have 3 bots running one got stuck at ditch earlier but running normal now

East dragons or west? I think I had it get stuck once at easy dragons but I fixed it manually and didn't have the issue again.

Super exited for when this comes out! smile.png

*edit Can I test this for you? I could post some progress if you'd like

Yeah I'll get you in a second.

Hey dude few problems with the script,

When banking it doesnt take the varrock tab,

When going to dragons it gets stuck befor the ditch and it wont go over soon as i click on it and go over it takes off and its away but its just the ditch

maybe support games necklace and duelling ring

im going to try wests soon aswell

other than that its wicked bro tbh but yeah thanks man hope this feedback helps out

Hey dude few problems with the script,

When banking it doesnt take the varrock tab,

When going to dragons it gets stuck befor the ditch and it wont go over soon as i click on it and go over it takes off and its away but its just the ditch

maybe support games necklace and duelling ring

im going to try wests soon aswell

other than that its wicked bro tbh but yeah thanks man hope this feedback helps out

I'm rewriting banking entirely today, after getting an account to test it myself, it's really really sloppy. And yeah I know of that issue for east dragons, that's an easy fix. I have a better idea for banking that should make it a lot smoother and not as cluttered. Thanks for the feedback :)

doesn't work for me

i can't add it to scripts :L

It's still in the testing phase, I can add you to the list, but it's incredibly buggy right now. West dragons work fine, but it has an issue withdrawing antifire potions. I'm going to rewrite banking today, and that should fix a lot of issues.

• Like 1