Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

UPDATE:

Everything now works besides pvp detection, which still needs to be added, but that shouldn't take me to long.

Just a little snippit of the script doing it's thing:xVJIKZ8.png

Script is still a little sluggish when it comes to attacking new dragons and waiting for loot, then adding the items to the looing bag, but that's to be ironed out in the future. I need to also adjut the area for east dragons, but otheeer than that eeverything is good.

what does it do if it dies ill run it tomm to start testing

I need to fix an issue with varrock tabs so it runs to 20 wilderness or lower, and then add a run bck to town incase it gets teleblocked. Then, still to do pvp detection. I raid today in WoW so I haven't had much time.

I've tried adding it through the SDN, but it won't move to the "Main" part where you can choose your scripts.

Could you help me out on this? I'd love to try it out smile.png

Hey, i have 99 strenght account, i would love to test this? tongue.png

Still haven't finished pk detection, or fixed varrock teleports so it goes to 20 wilderness when killing east dragons. I've been a bit lazy with this :/.

Do you have an ETA?

If you still need testers let me know

I might need to rewrite this in a different framework, it's getting really cluttered and I'm running into an issue where no matter what, it thinks a looting bag is in the inventory.

Actually, it looks like I figured it out! Some slight issues that I need to work out invovling if the script character doesn't have an anti fire potion, it breaks the entire thing.

Edited by twin 763