Thoughts on what will happen to gold farming now?

Th3

yes but they existed and were continuously being abused, with gold constantly being dumped. That's no longer happening.

This.

It will be better soon because of billions of gold dumped by glitchers not being dumped anymore. In the summer the demand for gold will rise as well further increasing gold prices. Goldfarming won't change unless bot watch is improved or RS dies(Highly unlikely seeing how it's been increasing in popularity, not decreasing).

Edited by VladBots

I'm confused, did corp bring gold into the game? I thought it was just item farming and then they sold those items for gold.

Yes, only items came into the game which were sold for GP. The difference is that the billions upon billions of gold made from selling the drops was made by people who RWT instead of actual PvMers who wouldn't of sold their GP for money thus resulting in tons of GP entering the RWT market.

Yes, only items came into the game which were sold for GP. The difference is that the billions upon billions of gold made from selling the drops was made by people who RWT instead of actual PvMers who wouldn't of sold their GP for money thus resulting in tons of GP entering the RWT market.

Yeah I didn't realize that for some reason. Bonds could also be an issue too, just because some people are really paranoid about getting RWT'd banned.

Cheers for this explanation because i was thinking the same thing how would items crash the GP price, but this makes perfect sense. 

Cheers man.

• 3 weeks later...