Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Got 99 str last night, botted almost 20 hours a day for 5 days straight without proxy or breaks, so I guess I win jagex.  2 day ban this morning, but the account is complete now.  Thanks fruity, for anyone wondering if this script is good, its amazing.  If you bot smart you'll have no problems, this was the last thing I needed to bot on this account and it was ban free up until now, so I went all out for the 2 day.  Thank you, will use this script on all of my accounts from now on.  

Check the dynamic signatures for "yamahablasta"  10m xp gained in 77 hours 129k combat xp/hr with DH is pretty sweet if you ask me.

A 2 day ban?

What was the ban for do u think its was fruitys script? I thought osrs has a zero tolerance on botting so should have been a perm ban?

I put 7 overloads and 20 absorptions and mid way through the trip it stops sipping on overloads.....

Must be a reason for stopping. if it works half way there is no reason for it to stop drinking overloads. only thing i can think of is that its trying to update signature but bad internet causing it to pause while it updates. updates usually near instant unless bad net. Only thing i can think of.

I think my prayer flicking if bugged, I select it on the Gui and it doesn't take effect, pm me if you know the cause of it plz! Really looking forward to using this script

What options you selecting?

is the first ban you get always 2 days? 

Not always, usually 2 day bans are put on older accounts or on bot busting bans. 

• Like 1

Can you have a look at the stock buying part of the script please fruity

It repeatedly buys stock sometimes

Most of the time it just buys stock twice which I can live with but this last time it spend 1.2 mil points... bit miffed lol.

May i ask what potion it was buying more of?