Fruity NMZ

Fruity

The 1 coin issue just happens to me when im really lag or with delay so script is good. wink.png

Edit: I simple solution (i guess) could be exit trade window if X time has passed. Bot will re-trade and hopefully enter 18k. Or add 17999 coins if 1 coin has been traded.

Currently re-working trade methods, as we speak. For adding more if in sufficient, thought it already had it but was going buggy but apparently not.

• Like 1

I am having an issue with using dharok's, when i enter the dream with dharoks and enter combat, the dharoks will degrade to 100 and then after the bot uses the power surge and it runs out it will not re-equip the greataxe, so i spend the next 4 hours training with a gmaul. I don't know if it is because when you select your weapon at the start it doesn't recognize the dharoks greataxe and the dharoks greataxe(100) as the same weapon or something but i do know its broken because after a power surge it will not re-equip.

• Like 1

I am having an issue with using dharok's, when i enter the dream with dharoks and enter combat, the dharoks will degrade to 100 and then after the bot uses the power surge and it runs out it will not re-equip the greataxe, so i spend the next 4 hours training with a gmaul. I don't know if it is because when you select your weapon at the start it doesn't recognize the dharoks greataxe and the dharoks greataxe(100) as the same weapon or something but i do know its broken because after a power surge it will not re-equip.

I'm also having the same issue. You're not alone brother.

I'm also having the same issue. You're not alone brother.

This was an issue 2 week ago, i thought we had gotten past this D: will check it when i get home. I dont remember touching the class since i amended it :s. Sorries!

should be a quick fix as i know why its happening.

• Like 1

Just to keep everyone upto with myself.

Sky has turned off my internet a week earlier than they should have: BT to be here on Tuesday.

For updates:

I have to write fixes at home and test at either work or a relatives house so of course this is a very slow process. Sorry about this trying me best to find a better solution for thhe time being

Fruity i'm interested in buying your script for NMZ but i need some advice first, im a 1 def ranged pure with 80 ranged, will it support this with blowpipe and do i use absorption option or what should i do? and what are the ban rates ?

Aye it will support it. just make sure you uncheck special attack power up 'surge' as this gives you hp.

I can give you a trial if you wish

here you go fruity

https://gyazo.com/3b279b792ae540778c8734635e0b7c49

8 hour proggy still going on

Amazing! ty :)

Pushed updates that should fix 1gp problem even when you havnt correctly capitalized the hosts name. Also fixed the problem where it doesnt equip your weapon when it degrades. Enjoy!

im still getting 1gp

fyi i love this past update. much much easier to understand and use :)

once this trading situation is figured out i couldnt possibly see anymore room for improvement on this.

literally a perfect script 

im still getting 1gp

fyi i love this past update. much much easier to understand and use smile.png

once this trading situation is figured out i couldnt possibly see anymore room for improvement on this.

literally a perfect script 

Whenever sdn updates are pushed trading will be fine i believe. Possibily done by now tongue.png and tyty! i try haha

Edited by Fruity

Plans for coming update(s) WONT BE THE NEXT UPDATE THESE ARE JUST WHAT I WANT TO ADD:

Recharging Blowpipe.

Repairing Barrows (if the webwalking shiz is working fine)

Dont bring money when self-hosting. 

More to add when i think of more things

Edited by Fruity