Fruity NMZ

Fruity

9 hours ago, slopcup said:

yes i had re-enter the dream selected on the GUI gets to the dream guy and is unable to go through the options... not sure what the issue is? 

other than that i am not having any issues in the actual minigame.

Thank you, could you confirm what type of dream you had enabled and ill make my settings match to see if i can debug your issue, MTD, Demon, Custom, Guthans, Rumble hard/customisable hard etc

Am I able to get a refund on your script? Bought it just yesterday I think or 2 days ago, used for about 6 hours I think.

I really love it, it works just fantastic. It's not that. I just don't think I need it after a proper rethink and would like to have a refund so my 9.99$ investment wasn't for "nothing". Even though I got a good 6 hours or so out of it. :)

Best regards

53 minutes ago, rassilassi said:

Am I able to get a refund on your script? Bought it just yesterday I think or 2 days ago, used for about 6 hours I think.

I really love it, it works just fantastic. It's not that. I just don't think I need it after a proper rethink and would like to have a refund so my 9.99$ investment wasn't for "nothing". Even though I got a good 6 hours or so out of it. :)

Best regards

Hellos, unfortunately, as scripters we dont handle payments of any sort and would not be able to provide a refund for the script, you would have to make a request and have it reviewed by maldesto. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/ Not sure what the guidelines are for refunds but there is probably some rules threads or what to do

Hi,I just bought this script earlier, and it looks like it doesn't pray flick at all, so it keeps regenning health even when I have the option ticked in the settings, also when it gets above 3hp it still doesn't eat the dwarven rock cake, is this a issue on my end or yours? 

EDIT: It randomly started working after like the 5-6th time I ran it using the same settings and profile, weird, but at least now it works :) 

Edited by Fich420

I bought this and VIP to use it. I'm trying to use mirror mode and cannot click anything once I launch the OSBot Mirror Mode.

Any ideas? I bought this only to use with mirror mode. I can't click or type on either client once the OSBot client launches.

Update: Only works for me on OSRS official client. :c

Edited by mikeyg500

Hey, I bought this script and enjoyed it. But I think I might have misunderstood the GUI setup.. I was able to make it do everything perfectly like, bite the rock cake, drink the overloads and absorption potions, and just idle fight while flicking rapid heal and re-drinking potions. But I also set up a stop condition to make it stop after finishing one dream, but it finished two dreams before stopping, because then my coffer was empty..

Edit: Sorry, I think I realized my own mistake.. I put the settings to re-enter dream, and I guess re-entering dreams overrides the stop condition of number of dreams?

So that means if I only want to finish one dream, I should just enter the dream myself, then start the script with a stop condition?

Edited by jorgenape

@Fruity Despite the issues with mirror mode plaguing every single script, something is up with NMZ. I just tried to start it and it says "walking to NMZ" even though I started it at NMZ. It runs to the western barrels and just stands there indefinitely... It doesn't bother talking to the guy nor entering the dream. It just thinks it's not at NMZ and is walking (even though is just standing there). I've messed with settings and haven't found any solution. Hopefully you can get a chance to check it out :D