Fruity NMZ

Fruity

16 minutes ago, vdungattav said:

Hey Fruity, still having same problem with scripts, only clicks practice after right clicking and selecting dream on dominic and gets stuck on the "easy" and "hard" menu.

Also, I noticed that before the script even does that, it clicks on coffer and gets stuck there until I manually click dominic.

Yes I am running mirror mode and doing it how you say. Worked perfectly before but I am not sure why it isn't now

I can try run some tests with mirror more see if i can find some more workarounds 

1 minute ago, propker009 said:

Hello sir, could i request a trial from you?

If possible, what is the status of the script atm regarding ban rates?

As it is very much afking kinda i whould assume that the ban rates are kinda low right? Since jagex don't only see which client you uses but the mouse movements as wel:think:

The script is a life-time script too so i am not sure, but if i ever want to immigrate to another botting client could i use it there too then or a lost case?

Kind regards

Scripts made for osbot are only for osbot. 

Ban rates not a clue, would have to ask around,

Can add a trial

9 hours ago, vdungattav said:

any luck? 

Tried playing around with mirror and not much luck for alternative workarounds at the minute.

6 hours ago, blackmice1 said:

wont use overloads

Im using them just fine at the minute :3 can you give me more information?

Pushed update to fix magic short with power surge (and any other main hand special weapons)

2 minutes ago, blackmice1 said:

yea sorry ,i  had the overload button on. it would rock cake to 1hp then start dream. i fixed this by starting the dream and getting 51hp manually. the bot seemed to work after that. also, it counts your worn items as inventory spaces.

Using absorption or prayer?