Fruity NMZ

Fruity

9 hours ago, detroitmi said:

Still buggy, trying to train range with BP and it keeps forgetting to flick rapid heal and doesn't guzzle rockcake when my acc's hp goes up.

You're not using the power surge are you? blowpipe spec gives hp. Might sound like a silly question but it has happened many times in the past with blowpipe reports

Was semi babysitting the bot while I was watching a tv show with the bot on my other monitor, the dream ended so the bot went to the bank to get more prayer potions, and it logged out and terminated the script because it "had no gmaul" logged back in manually to see the gmaul equipped and the bot had banked my bludgeon (my main weapon.) I'm guessing I died in the dream while using the gmaul with power surge so when I was out of the dream it couldn't find the gmaul.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:18 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:23 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:27 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:30 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:40 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:45 PM]: You don't have enough Granite maul, stopping script
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:47 PM]: Terminating script Fruity NMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:47 PM]: Script Fruity NMZ has exited!

54 minutes ago, memelord123 said:

Was semi babysitting the bot while I was watching a tv show with the bot on my other monitor, the dream ended so the bot went to the bank to get more prayer potions, and it logged out and terminated the script because it "had no gmaul" logged back in manually to see the gmaul equipped and the bot had banked my bludgeon (my main weapon.) I'm guessing I died in the dream while using the gmaul with power surge so when I was out of the dream it couldn't find the gmaul.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:18 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:23 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:27 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:30 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:40 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:45 PM]: You don't have enough Granite maul, stopping script
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:47 PM]: Terminating script Fruity NMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/22 09:29:47 PM]: Script Fruity NMZ has exited!

Hellos,

Thanks for the report, i shall have a gander and see if i can spot the issue and push a fix.

23 hours ago, talltell said:

ooooh shit really ??? i had no fucking idea thank you so much dumbass. hints why i said I'm sure he already knows. 

No need to resort to childish insults and make yourself look stupid on a public forum if you want to do that take it to inbox.

And if you already knew it was issues with the client and was sure fruity already knew then there was no need to make the post as he had already acknowledged this

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mcmarina said:

hey man so my account got banned a while back for using this but i am looking to trying it out again on a throw away account im gonna hopefully max. will mirror mode really help a lot for anti ban?

How did you use the bot? Just running for multiple days? Shouldn't be possible to get banned I guess.