Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey i got your script and used sara sword, pray pots and overloads so pretty simple stuff. Could you give me an image of the settings you would use when using DH? I have no clue on how absorptions work and how many of those I should take etc. I read your early messages about adding a DH mode, what's up with that?

Does this script include Guthans? I can imagine an extremely low banrate for something that only needs to touch the screen once every 20 minutes...

Should work with it yeah, just toggle the settings for what you want it to do

Hey i got your script and used sara sword, pray pots and overloads so pretty simple stuff. Could you give me an image of the settings you would use when using DH? I have no clue on how absorptions work and how many of those I should take etc. I read your early messages about adding a DH mode, what's up with that?

For absorptions u just add a rock cake and switch all your prayer potions for absorption potions and then enable prayer flicking and biting rock cake

ran for 2 hours in mirror mode = banned

Sorry to hear, had ran any other scripts previously?

Any update on the pregame stuff? About the bugs I mentioned before. I gurantee you that's where the bans are coming from because it gets stuck a ton

a work in progress, hope to be done soon

Just purchased and seems to be running great. Will report back with an update when I have used it for a bit. Cheers

Edit: little bit choppy when going into the dream after the initial one, misclicks when retrieving potions quite heavily which could look a bit bot-like if it's happening every time it re-enters, other than that it is very efficient with no flaws once in the actual minigame

2nd Edit: A suggestion for a quick fix, what if you could give the option for it to retrieve the necessary overload/absorptions from bank instead of from the barrels? Just stock them up in the bank before starting the script.. just throwing ideas

Edited by Daswon

Could I try out a trial pls? And is it worth even trying to bot on my main that got 2 day banned back in July? I have another account I can use to test it tho haha. Thinking about buying it, never bought a script.

I'd probably only do nmz/zulrah bot, idk ban rate on it.

Will add if you still need, apologies i never saw the notification about the reply! Botting on any acc is risky, i tend to bot on 2day accs as im cheap like that :xboge:

Just purchased and seems to be running great. Will report back with an update when I have used it for a bit. Cheers

Edit: little bit choppy when going into the dream after the initial one, misclicks when retrieving potions quite heavily which could look a bit bot-like if it's happening every time it re-enters, other than that it is very efficient with no flaws once in the actual minigame

2nd Edit: A suggestion for a quick fix, what if you could give the option for it to retrieve the necessary overload/absorptions from bank instead of from the barrels? Just stock them up in the bank before starting the script.. just throwing ideas

i shall look into how i deal with potions again n freshen me memory and see what i could do, a rework is going on about the outside dream stuff so could possible be fixed within that.

nah man was a clean account level 115 and never had a bot run on it before

straight perm ban too

Damnnn that is very unfortunate D:

Edited by FruityBug