Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey man, I bought the script, kind of bummed out because the last 3 times I've ran it I've died because it hasn't drank prayer potions. Any idea what's up with this? Kind of a bummer seeing as I spent 10 dollars on it. 

Restarted client, set up again, prayer potions now working.

Fantastic script, would 9/10, would give it 10/10 if it had ancient mace support!

Edited by Fantas

Hey man, recently I used your 24hr trial and loved it. It's been a little bit but I finally got around to purchasing the script, much love. QwPha8E.png I feel this will come in handy....just hope for NO BANS!!!! biggrin.png

Thankssss MANNNNN!!!

Thank you :)

hee fruity could i get a free trail, just want to test it for i purchase it smile.png

Will add

Hey man, I bought the script, kind of bummed out because the last 3 times I've ran it I've died because it hasn't drank prayer potions. Any idea what's up with this? Kind of a bummer seeing as I spent 10 dollars on it. 

Restarted client, set up again, prayer potions now working.

Fantastic script, would 9/10, would give it 10/10 if it had ancient mace support!

Will add it just one question - how does the spec work.

ban rate on this?

http://osrsbanrates.com/

:boge:

Thank you smile.png

Will add

Will add it just one question - how does the spec work.

http://osrsbanrates.com/

boge.png

Yo dog, thank you, basically it works the same as any special weapon in function. It needs 100% spec energy, and anything it hits it adds to your prayer (IE you have 20 prayer, hit a 17, you have 37 prayer). It works fine with the power surge, but that's the only time it uses it. If it could use it whenever you have 100% spec energy, that'd be rad AF. Thank you! 

it was working fine, but now it does not train ranged at nmz for long, was just standing at nmz and did not do reetner nms or retrievep otions.

I left it do ranged int the morning, and it barely did any ranged xp, and it only used like 240 mith darts. found it ou that it was logged out and script has stopped. it is kinda useless if i dc, since it stops the script, as it wont continue.

started the script, logged in, now says walking to bank, which it does not. what the matter with the script?

Great script i have used it for a while, though sadly i just got my beast zerker banned. [*] Rip perm ban.

Damnnnn sorry about ban D:

can i trial this script

Will add

it was working fine, but now it does not train ranged at nmz for long, was just standing at nmz and did not do reetner nms or retrievep otions.

I left it do ranged int the morning, and it barely did any ranged xp, and it only used like 240 mith darts. found it ou that it was logged out and script has stopped. it is kinda useless if i dc, since it stops the script, as it wont continue.

started the script, logged in, now says walking to bank, which it does not. what the matter with the script?

Can you show me the settings yer using and what, if anything, is in the logger

Yo dog, thank you, basically it works the same as any special weapon in function. It needs 100% spec energy, and anything it hits it adds to your prayer (IE you have 20 prayer, hit a 17, you have 37 prayer). It works fine with the power surge, but that's the only time it uses it. If it could use it whenever you have 100% spec energy, that'd be rad AF. Thank you! 

Will have a look, sorry for slow replies.

• Like 1