Fruity NMZ

Fruity

it doesn't click anything on the combat tab unless the mouse is on the special attack bar. i really don't know how it would do this? What weapons was you using?

i dont fucking know man i have a screenshot thank fucking god i check the bot right when it did it.. dude i got 1-9 def im so fucking pissed dude obviosuly it clicked the combat tab  i was using d scim and g maul and now my whole month of careful botting is fucking ruined i dont even want to log into my pure no more

i dont fucking know man i have a screenshot thank fucking god i check the bot right when it did it.. dude i got 1-9 def im so fucking pissed dude obviosuly it clicked the combat tab  i was using d scim and g maul and now my whole month of careful botting is fucking ruined i dont even want to log into my pure no more

may i see screenshot n such? its very strange D: in like 5 month this is only time i heard it :s

Was working fine for 2 days but now it doesn't really do anything after entering a game just says updating signature, my connection should be just fine. Good script anyways gonna try again tomorrow !

Anything in the log box?

• Like 1

Hey Fruity, love the script. I've been using it on and off for a while, since whenever this forum account was created. Something I noticed when I first started using it was that it doesn't use the prayer orb flicking when doing Absorptions/rock cakes. I saw a couple forum posts a page or so back mentioning this, do you have any plans to implement this? It could lower ban rates maybe? Then the user could have their inventory in sight at all times, and they wouldn't have to manually switch to see their pot counts etc.

Something else I was thinking about is that a couple of times, I've seen it forget to pray flick and it'd go up a hitpoint. Of course this might just be a rare occurence, and it isn't necessarily bad. In fact, in my personal experience of hand training in NMZ, this can happen. What about implementing random moments where you come close to almost missing the flick, say a 45-55 second wait, instead of the usual 20-35 second range I've been observing. It'd make the script act like it forgot about the training for a moment, but came back in time to save itself.

hey fruity whats the lowest lvl i can start with this i have a max main and almost another max max just got 2 day ban on 2nd acc not botting it anymore so i want to start a 3rd acc but do it through nmz never did nmz if i do mountaindaughter way what cmb skills would u reccommend and a wellfare gear setup and i will legit just grind it out 15hours a day go for max pretty quick

Hey Fruity, love the script. I've been using it on and off for a while, since whenever this forum account was created. Something I noticed when I first started using it was that it doesn't use the prayer orb flicking when doing Absorptions/rock cakes. I saw a couple forum posts a page or so back mentioning this, do you have any plans to implement this? It could lower ban rates maybe? Then the user could have their inventory in sight at all times, and they wouldn't have to manually switch to see their pot counts etc.

Something else I was thinking about is that a couple of times, I've seen it forget to pray flick and it'd go up a hitpoint. Of course this might just be a rare occurence, and it isn't necessarily bad. In fact, in my personal experience of hand training in NMZ, this can happen. What about implementing random moments where you come close to almost missing the flick, say a 45-55 second wait, instead of the usual 20-35 second range I've been observing. It'd make the script act like it forgot about the training for a moment, but came back in time to save itself.

I could quickly up the flick times if you want i think atm it is 15-35 or 15-40 seconds between flicks. the prayer orb flicking would be a tricky one but i can always have a try

Sorry for the many questions.. but why do I need cash in my inven while I have money in the coffer?.. it's just a waste of inven space

E: Is there a way to code your own break handler into the script for it to take a break after each dream? With the current handler it just logs you out the dream aka waste

Thanks!

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 1