Fruity NMZ

Fruity

any chance to get some creature comfort updates like using quickpray instead of the pray page, bulk restock of overloads/absorbs (currently buys exactly how many it needs per dream for restock), randomization of absorb withdraw amount from barrel, currently withdraws exactly the required amount of absorbs considering this is the last thing withdrawn you could pick a random value above the required amount (personally just spam 9's or a large value) and level management? to change combat styles to level stats to certain levels and choose to keep att/def/str within x levels of each other, stop at x value etc to set 60 att 99 str or 90 att def str and when to change combat styles, eg keep them within x levels of each other and which skill to prioritise (strength over attack)

edit: when walking back into the nmz dream zone to withdraw potions it ALWAYS walks in a straight line and stands in front of the super magic pot barrel and then struggles to withdraw overloads. could you plese add some randomisation here.

Edited by forumaccount
  • Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 11:29 AM, Alexis said:

hi, after repairing dh sets it doesnt tele back to nmz, just sits in lumby

Thought i'd pushed an update to fix this last week so i will have to double check whats going on

On 7/3/2023 at 12:03 PM, forumaccount said:

any chance to get some creature comfort updates like using quickpray instead of the pray page, bulk restock of overloads/absorbs (currently buys exactly how many it needs per dream for restock), randomization of absorb withdraw amount from barrel, currently withdraws exactly the required amount of absorbs considering this is the last thing withdrawn you could pick a random value above the required amount (personally just spam 9's or a large value) and level management? to change combat styles to level stats to certain levels and choose to keep att/def/str within x levels of each other, stop at x value etc to set 60 att 99 str or 90 att def str and when to change combat styles, eg keep them within x levels of each other and which skill to prioritise (strength over attack)

edit: when walking back into the nmz dream zone to withdraw potions it ALWAYS walks in a straight line and stands in front of the super magic pot barrel and then struggles to withdraw overloads. could you plese add some randomisation here.

Regarding the quick prayer - potentially, should be too difficult

Bulk restock im a bit iffy on - not everyone would like it to do this if they're saving for an imbue, for example.

Having the script auto train by changing levels im also iffy on - if the script miss clicks and enables defensive attacks by mistake for a tick or two it could (worse case senario) get pures a defence level which im very wary of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clippy said:

Hey can you make it so we can select magic in the script? Its just grey'd out and I cant choose any form of magic. Also it just opens the rune pouch over and over in "checking rune pouch" state. Banks runes so you cant use without rune pouch. Quick fix?

you using a staff or wand? if so lame know which one and ill test for ya

On 7/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, clippy said:

Tried ancient staff, and master wand. Both same issue

You on discord, might be worth dropping me a message. I've just tested with the master wand and it's working as it should. You need to press the 'Grab Gear' button with the wand/staff equipped before it is enabled.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 11:16 AM, Fruity said:

Thought i'd pushed an update to fix this last week so i will have to double check whats going on

Regarding the quick prayer - potentially, should be too difficult

Bulk restock im a bit iffy on - not everyone would like it to do this if they're saving for an imbue, for example.

Having the script auto train by changing levels im also iffy on - if the script miss clicks and enables defensive attacks by mistake for a tick or two it could (worse case senario) get pures a defence level which im very wary of.

just put a warning that it could do that, and let them enable/disable? I'd also love this feature and I don't train pures