Fruity NMZ

Fruity

14 hours ago, brandonwho said:

Logged into today, used 10 overloads rest absorbs. Script logs in but does nothing.  Manually got to 51 hp, went into dream and it still stands still. Moved myself to middle, overloaded and restarted it. It'll prayer flick to keep HP low, but will not reabsorb or overload.

Thank you, this mirror or stealth?

Would you be able to screenshot the settings you had used so i cant copy and see what happens?

Was this a new profile or an existing profile you had loaded into the script?

I have used this for a long time with no issues at all. 

Recently reinstalled osbot and now everytime I start the script, whilst in nmz, it constantly switches to the equipment tab and stays there. Doesn't seem to do much else. All of my dream settings are the same as I have always used...

Edit: as I've just seen on a previous post, this is with tome of fire equipped also.

Edited by CcozyD

Been using the script for a while without major issues. Recently its been freezing the client if I start it outside of the first dream, it'll withdraw overloads/super ranging pots and then freeze, everytime. The only way I've been able to get around this is by manually withdrawing and starting inside the dream, after the first dream it'll withdraw no issue and start again. Is there a fix for this? Thanks

On 2/20/2020 at 7:18 AM, gudss said:

doesnt confirm the dream, new account. help please. Mirror and new profile. I put customizable 

Pushed some updates for confirming, let me know if you still get this issue. Whenever I pm someone with this issue its usually fixed when they reply 😧 

On 2/21/2020 at 2:02 PM, CcozyD said:

I have used this for a long time with no issues at all. 

Recently reinstalled osbot and now everytime I start the script, whilst in nmz, it constantly switches to the equipment tab and stays there. Doesn't seem to do much else. All of my dream settings are the same as I have always used...

Edit: as I've just seen on a previous post, this is with tome of fire equipped also.

Hellos, is the tome charged? does it require charging? Ill see if they have changed anything with tome

15 hours ago, KookinCam said:

Been using the script for a while without major issues. Recently its been freezing the client if I start it outside of the first dream, it'll withdraw overloads/super ranging pots and then freeze, everytime. The only way I've been able to get around this is by manually withdrawing and starting inside the dream, after the first dream it'll withdraw no issue and start again. Is there a fix for this? Thanks

When it freezes, is there anything in the osbot logger saying what it might be doing or any errors?

On 2/24/2020 at 8:15 PM, Fruity said:

with tome of fire equipped also.

Hellos, is the tome charged? does it require charging? Ill see if they have changed anything with tome

Hi, this is with an uncharged tome. Pages are expensive af now. 

Kookinkam, I always set up the dream and start it myself. I do as much as I can to make it as undetectable as possible. There is nothing worse than watching the bots not setup properly, running around the lobby eating rock cakes for hours on end. 

On 2/26/2020 at 10:28 PM, 99mining said:

This script still up to date and working? :) used to love this script a few years back.

Still going :boge:

On 2/26/2020 at 12:04 AM, CcozyD said:

Hi, this is with an uncharged tome. Pages are expensive af now. 

Kookinkam, I always set up the dream and start it myself. I do as much as I can to make it as undetectable as possible. There is nothing worse than watching the bots not setup properly, running around the lobby eating rock cakes for hours on end. 

No worries, I shall see what I can find out, 

On 2/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, brandonwho said:

Logged into today, used 10 overloads rest absorbs. Script logs in but does nothing.  Manually got to 51 hp, went into dream and it still stands still. Moved myself to middle, overloaded and restarted it. It'll prayer flick to keep HP low, but will not reabsorb or overload.

I have this exact same problem boss

Script is working just fine again

Edited by ShockyBalboa
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Clexiotyr said:

This script is great and has maxed 2 account for me but recently it has been doing one dream cycle then getting stuck on getting super ranged potions and absorbs until it logs from inactivity using mirror mode

Does it continue to interact with chest/barrel, stand idle or? 

On 2/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, Fruity said:

Pushed some updates for confirming, let me know if you still get this issue. Whenever I pm someone with this issue its usually fixed when they reply 😧 

Hellos, is the tome charged? does it require charging? Ill see if they have changed anything with tome

When it freezes, is there anything in the osbot logger saying what it might be doing or any errors?

It's been working ever since, sorry.

Thanks!

• Like 1