Fruity NMZ

Fruity

17 hours ago, Fruity said:

Will have a look at copying over from zulrah script

I have pushed some updates last night including recharging blowpipes

Damn apologies, will add a check to make it stop, should have been there already

Pushed a number of updates last night:
Now recharges blowpipe correctly and walks to bank and all that jazz.
If dominic is not visible, it should now move the camera to interact with him correctly.
Amended the code for grabbing absorption points to use a config rather than widgets.
& a couple of tweaks here and there.

did u add black salamander support??

6 hours ago, WhamBam said:

Yeah this script is broken af. Not using rock cake at all and also not prayer flicking.

works fine for me 🤷‍♀️ only feature id like is to not have to choose where to stand. if you have NPCs that move the player around, the script constantly moves back to whichever location you set, only to move again due to ranged NPCs or NPCs that force move the player.

19 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Not here...

15 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

works fine for me 🤷‍♀️ only feature id like is to not have to choose where to stand. if you have NPCs that move the player around, the script constantly moves back to whichever location you set, only to move again due to ranged NPCs or NPCs that force move the player.

Hmm interesting. I apologize for the slander then. I literally just used my saved settings that I used to get 99 99 99 in nmz on a new account with (I thought) everything the same and it wasn't working at all. I will take another look. Thank you both.

• Like 1

Something odd I have noticed: I have this running currently with 2 accounts that are "mains". I recently tried to run this with a pure on mirror mode and it simply would not re enter dreams. it would have everything setup but never click confirm to enter dream. Other than that everything is fine. I tried exact same settings on non mirror mode and it works fine so 🤷‍♀️

16 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

Something odd I have noticed: I have this running currently with 2 accounts that are "mains". I recently tried to run this with a pure on mirror mode and it simply would not re enter dreams. it would have everything setup but never click confirm to enter dream. Other than that everything is fine. I tried exact same settings on non mirror mode and it works fine so 🤷‍♀️

Was it just the issue confirming the dream? nothing was miss selected or anything?

On 12/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Dude. I asked you to fix super magic potions and it still doesn't work, after like 30 days since the request...

It withdraws abs and super ranging, and then i switch ranging to super magic and it just doesn't withdraw super magic just abs.

Could you PLEASE fix this?

Apologies for the delay, I pushed a fix (look for 3.49) it was an issue with grabbing the barrel for potion name, I had missed 'potion' from the end of super magic on 1 of the lines in the script, fingers crossed this is the last fix for it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Was it just the issue confirming the dream? nothing was miss selected or anything?

Apologies for the delay, I pushed a fix (look for 3.49) it was an issue with grabbing the barrel for potion name, I had missed 'potion' from the end of super magic on 1 of the lines in the script, fingers crossed this is the last fix for it

Thank you sir. Its okay these are busy days... 

Edited by Jesus Christ

Hello im Leveling my pure with this and when i enter a dream there is such a long pause in between consuming potions that it sits there getting combod untill i have no absorbs left doesn't even get to guzzle my rock cake / overload i would say theres atleast a 5-10 second relay between each potion it attempts to drink, is there any way to fix this

i have it set to drink to 500-700 i could lower it but is it really neccesary 

Ahh yes Fruity, I believe mirror mode does not work with this script it does everything extremely slowly and simply breaks in  the first sesh. 

Hello im Leveling my pure with this and when i enter a dream there is such a long pause in between consuming potions that it sits there getting combod untill i have no absorbs left doesn't even get to guzzle my rock cake / overload i would say theres atleast a 5-10 second relay between each potion it attempts to drink, is there any way to fix this

i have it set to drink to 500-700 i could lower it but is it really neccesary 

Edited by ags4you