Fruity NMZ

Fruity

E678-F47-D-EDD2-42-AA-A459-21-C5996-C689

(Image from several weeks ago) account has since survived and is now max stats, working on 99 range then mage

also if anyone is interested this account has been fully botted  since tutorial island, for a synopsis of everything here is a thread, it was indeed perma banned at one point however I recovered it, appealed it and got it unbanned. For reference, the stats at that point were 80-91-80

injection mode, no breaks ever

Edited by bedshaped
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:37 PM, bedshaped said:

(Image from several weeks ago) account has since survived and is now max stats, working on 99 range then mage

also if anyone is interested this account has been fully botted  since tutorial island, for a synopsis of everything here is a thread, it was indeed perma banned at one point however I recovered it, appealed it and got it unbanned. For reference, the stats at that point were 80-91-80

it was indeed perma banned at one point however I recovered it, appealed it and got it unbanned. - how?

On 11/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Also, I'm training magic with orange salamander (later red, then black). It does NOT withdraw super magic potion. I clearly entered 7 potions and I also did 'grab gear' which shows orange salamander. Why can it not even withdraw super magic potions?!

can you PLEASE fix this man?! I really wish to train magic. In the end I paid for this script....

On 11/19/2019 at 3:37 AM, bedshaped said:

~snipo

What type of social engineering sorcery did you use to get them to unban your account? Willing to pay for these premium tricks 🤔

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

it was indeed perma banned at one point however I recovered it, appealed it and got it unbanned. - how?

can you PLEASE fix this man?! I really wish to train magic. In the end I paid for this script....

will check the names and such in the script, see what i can do

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 1:37 PM, bedshaped said:

Was it banned using this script??

10 hours ago, Fruity said:

will check the names and such in the script, see what i can do

Thanks. I tried using overload instead. That doesn't work. Then I grabbed the gear as dragon scimitar and bandos kiteshield (my melee set-up) BUT I was doing nmz with orange salamander, that didn't work either...

I'm just training ranged untill you fix this.. I just want it to drink Super magic potions.

http://prntscr.com/q0jswn

http://prntscr.com/q0jtp4

Ok so when at this tile it thinks it is at nmz but at the same time it thinks its not.

Thats what I think.

We also know now that this happens when moving from chest to nmz zone.

This = me finding it logged out.

Edited by Jesus Christ

On 11/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Thanks. I tried using overload instead. That doesn't work. Then I grabbed the gear as dragon scimitar and bandos kiteshield (my melee set-up) BUT I was doing nmz with orange salamander, that didn't work either...

I'm just training ranged untill you fix this.. I just want it to drink Super magic potions.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, Jesus Christ said:

http://prntscr.com/q0jswn

http://prntscr.com/q0jtp4

Ok so when at this tile it thinks it is at nmz but at the same time it thinks its not.

Thats what I think.

We also know now that this happens when moving from chest to nmz zone.

This = me finding it logged out.

🤔 so it purchases the potions, walks back to dominic to purchase the dream and gets stuck, thats how im reading the logs anyhow.

I know there was some issues mentioned about the script executor getting stuck for some reason mainly on mirror mode, but not seen it mentioned in this position before.

As for the overloads/super magic potions, setting the weapon/off hand should not affect the script regarding withdrawing potions, it only reads the settings to check if > 0 the add to inventory setup, if its in the setup and missing it should be withdrawing them. Not quite sure what could be causing the problem, was overloads working with another profile you had saved?

On 11/28/2019 at 10:57 AM, Fruity said:

🤔 so it purchases the potions, walks back to dominic to purchase the dream and gets stuck, thats how im reading the logs anyhow.

I know there was some issues mentioned about the script executor getting stuck for some reason mainly on mirror mode, but not seen it mentioned in this position before.

As for the overloads/super magic potions, setting the weapon/off hand should not affect the script regarding withdrawing potions, it only reads the settings to check if > 0 the add to inventory setup, if its in the setup and missing it should be withdrawing them. Not quite sure what could be causing the problem, was overloads working with another profile you had saved?

Only thing that worked is super ranging potion (didn't change potions. Training ranged is going well, melee too with super str/atk. It just doesn't withdraw super magic potion... as if I entered 0........). I loaded a dragon scimitar profile with super attack and strength and then changed the potions to just overload, while using orange salamander (but in the profile it still said dragon scimitar), but that didn't work. I have not loaded a overload profile directly, I changed the potions. I believe overload should work. Withdraw super magic potion just doesn't. I don't need overload, I need super magic potion... salamander training points doesn't break-even with overload... I make loss.

Edited by Jesus Christ

On 12/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, ibloody said:

:l can you add the option to fix barrows? sucks I gotta stop every once in a while to repair my own barrows smh ;o 

Will have a look at copying over from zulrah script

On 12/5/2019 at 10:02 PM, Lethal Don88 said:

doesnt fill the blowpipe back up with darts and scales just gets stuck at the entrance to nmz will screenshot it doesnt bank anything or even try to before trying to unequip the bp

nmzzzzzz.png

14 hours ago, PezMate said:

Its currently stopping part way through my 2nd dream, goes to restart another and then fails.

Plenty of scales/pots/darts etc... Any help?

Edit: May of sorted, checking now.

I have pushed some updates last night including recharging blowpipes

7 minutes ago, shaba123 said:

It just spent 8 hours trying to buy absorb pots with points I didn't have

Damn apologies, will add a check to make it stop, should have been there already

Pushed a number of updates last night:
Now recharges blowpipe correctly and walks to bank and all that jazz.
If dominic is not visible, it should now move the camera to interact with him correctly.
Amended the code for grabbing absorption points to use a config rather than widgets.
& a couple of tweaks here and there.

• Heart 1