Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey fruity.

Just maxed melle with this. Moved onto range now. Full bp then when i click start it checks bP then this error;

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/12 01:21:09 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.Aux
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(ze:23)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.aUX.H(p:415)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.aUX.K(p:334)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(zd:76)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qk:162)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Im using mirror mode

Update- Restarted client and moved player closer to NMZ and not in Yanille bank and it worked. 

Edited by talipen
  • Like 1

Possible to add a  button while on break to end break? Useful if say u break every dream for X mins if u want to end break early if it's on an 8 hour break or whatever and it breaked already for say 6.8 hours and u want to get back to nmz without restarting script that could have many great benefits

On 11/7/2019 at 9:34 PM, ShockyBalboa said:

The bot client wont drink overloads no matter how many times I login/logout, restart the client, and even change the amount of overloads I bring in just in case. Anyone else experiencing this bug? It drinks absorptions and eats the rock cake until 51 hp as usual but then wont drink the overload.

Did you manage to sus this? apologies for the delay in the middle of a house move with no net at home

Fruity#0001 on discord if not

On 11/12/2019 at 3:08 AM, keldra1993 said:

Possible to add a  button while on break to end break? Useful if say u break every dream for X mins if u want to end break early if it's on an 8 hour break or whatever and it breaked already for say 6.8 hours and u want to get back to nmz without restarting script that could have many great benefits

Pretty good suggestion, i will see if i could add this soon

21 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

Doesn't prayer flick and I checked multiple times I have flick prayer enabled I even have quick prayer setup to melee 

what prayers were selected in te gui? what did you have in your quick prayer?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, keldra1993 said:

On this note would also be usefull to add a button to "break after this dream' as sometimes my dreams last for 4 hours and i have 2-3 dreams set before breaking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Did you manage to sus this? apologies for the delay in the middle of a house move with no net at home

Fruity#0001 on discord if not

Pretty good suggestion, i will see if i could add this soon

what prayers were selected in te gui? what did you have in your quick prayer?

protect melee but i guess its okay now since i use the absorption method for nmz 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, keldra1993 said:

I turned it off last night after notting 23 hours straight even though I break a lot for some reason I was super paranoid so I turned it off til morning lol working on 99 def then 90 attack then range begins 

Screenshot_20191111-211234_Remote Desktop.jpg

did u get banned? I setup stop after 1 dream last night on my main and fell asleep when it was almost over and woke up to the bot doing a new dream :(