Fruity NMZ

Fruity

7 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

http://prntscr.com/p8nrlo

http://prntscr.com/p8nrza

:(

Guess I will just waist my pure and get 40 defence...

did you make the changes i suggested in pm's?, i've used abs on pures myself and they last around hr and half 🤔

Edited by Fruity

56 minutes ago, Fruity said:

did you make the changes i suggested in pm's?, i've used abs on pures myself and they last around hr and half 🤔

I did. I'm 75 ranged and it just doesn't work. Your script is also slow on mirror mode. Did you use your script on normal client when doing that? 

I'm 75 ranged, 1 defence, 65 hitpoints 43 prayer. I came to the conclusion to just get higher defence and then try again... 

28 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

I did. I'm 75 ranged and it just doesn't work. Your script is also slow on mirror mode. Did you use your script on normal client when doing that? 

I'm 75 ranged, 1 defence, 65 hitpoints 43 prayer. I came to the conclusion to just get higher defence and then try again... 

response time set to 50ms and disabling paint (clicking chatbox) can help with speed on mirror, When you say it doesn't work, can you expand? is your abs just dropping too fast? is there something else causing the issue from apperance?

could always try prot melee method rather than absorptions if u wana be 1def

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

response time set to 50ms and disabling paint (clicking chatbox) can help with speed on mirror, When you say it doesn't work, can you expand? is your abs just dropping too fast? is there something else causing the issue from apperance?

could always try prot melee method rather than absorptions if u wana be 1def

abs just dropping too fast. pray method is too expensive...

On 9/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Jesus Christ said:

It eats rock cake till aroud 35 hp. My hp lvl is 66. And it didn't drink an overload yet, and when I try to do that manually its says you need to be atleast at 51 hp... 

are there any lags/delays that might be causing it to bite down too much? 

10 hours ago, Fruity said:

are there any lags/delays that might be causing it to bite down too much? 

So I got void and tried doing it with overloads again, this is the live recorded news report:

After 8 minutes into the dream, it used up 9 absorptions potions and zero overload potions. It is now starting to eat from the rock cake, once every 20 seconds. Now it is at 49 hp... back to 50 hp... will it drink overload or fail and eat rock cake?! Over 20 seconds are passing... status says 'biting rock cake'... OH NO! It ate rock cake again... now I'm at 44 hp and can't drink an overload potion... it will probably continue eating rock cake as the status didn't change. Yep anther bite. Also, 11 minutes into the dream and it still didn't move to south east. It is still standing nearby the vial... getting attack from 3 sides instead of 2. 50 ms, fps going between 25-50, no delays.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, Fruity said:

Does it select any quests?

When starting mirror do you start it the way i mention in OP?

Used mirror for 75m xp currently no issue

Will check the script, but if its interacting with aarg i think it should be waiting before walking back, can double check when i get home

What type of dream? if it runs to vial and exits, does it say why in the logger? it should log the reason

Fruity, you said you used mirror for 75m xp. What are you break settings? How many hours do you bot per day? How many dreams do you do before it breaks?

I do 1-2 dreams and then it logs out, that is 2 hours per dream. Then around 40 minutes break (can you put your exact settings). I bot max 12-14 hours per day including breaks, only during the day. I'm thinking of running it 24/7, but I don't know if that is wise... It will take me 24 days till 99 ranged compared to 12 days till 99 ranged by running it overnight.

Edited by Jesus Christ

http://prntscr.com/pchc0p

I suddenly got the message "not enough money in money pouch, stopping script", with 692k left in my coffer.

Restarted the script and now it's running fine again. My internet isn't the best, maybe thats why it failed?

Edited by Jesus Christ