Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 7/27/2019 at 12:16 AM, lancelot said:

Having trouble saving settings right now.

Move osbot jar to desktop, client issue not sure whats causing it as of yet

On 7/28/2019 at 9:25 AM, iboazi said:

Applied settings to logout after 3 nightmares, thats around 4,5 hours. But this morning it was still running after 8 hours. I dont want to get banned!

in the paint, how many dreams did it say had been completed?

I've found that when it enters a dream and starts rockcaking, if in that time it regenerates a hitpoint it just stops rockcaking and just idles. Idk if it ever starts doing something again as the 2 times I've come across it I've stopped the bot after ~10 seconds of idle and manually done it before restarting because the NPC's are coming and I don't want it to sit there and die.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:56 PM, elrow1 said:

Just purchased and giving it a go now! Unsure if it does this already, but if it runs out of pots will it buy more? If not, could this be added?

yes it does, i have used this script for a lot of gains!

it will buy the necessary amount of NMZ pots to start the session, I only used overloads and absorption pots so I'm not sure if it will go to grand exchange and buy any other potions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 200kwoodcut said:

yes it does, i have used this script for a lot of gains!

it will buy the necessary amount of NMZ pots to start the session, I only used overloads and absorption pots so I'm not sure if it will go to grand exchange and buy any other potions.

Thank you, and yeah it will buy the 'Rewards Chest' potions but not the prayer and such, might be something i can add add a later date but not currently supported

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 2:03 PM, 99b said:

what's the ban rate on this now? i got banned like 6 months ago on 2 accounts using this. Just wondering if it's more safe to use it again now.

I got 90 attack 99 str 90 def 99 ranged 99 hp 99 magic with this script.

botting for like 10hr+ a day. think im going to get 99 attack 99 defence manually now because im so scared getting banned now haha can't believe it got me this far

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doni11 said:

bot doesnt even Start now ?  yesterday it did , now it doesnt do anything anymore , 

good way to spend 15$ -.-

Check the osbit logger, if its a permissions error let me know will hwlp you sort it.

Since osbot dark theme, there is a bug with the osbot client, not script.