Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 hour ago, wer1sdf2 said:

I know your script is amazing, and I do not want a trial, but I am curious about ban rates, I have a low level zerker I already spent too much time on to get banned botting. Just let me know how many hours I can bot using this script vs something like APA sand crabs which have very low ban rates.

this past 2 weeks i have botted an acc to 91-95-90 (still going) 24/7 on mirror mode without issues, testing to see when i get banned will post if i max or banned

36 minutes ago, ragen said:

Yea only occurs using mirror, has delays performing all queued tasks -- do you recommend use of non mirror for the time being on other accs til you've got a fix, as it is now it is very bannable and will c if i get anything for it, ill probs avoid botting for a week on that acc at least to be safe about it.

if osbot has a method to check for mirror mode client or not, fix will be 30seconds, if not will have to go through all sleeps in the script and amend them, will let you know when i finish work

Bot banked my Blowpipe and then logged in and out for about 2 hours.. 

Had it set to relog with info, had scales in the bank, and in the pipe. When I logged back in the blowpipe was in the bank charged. 

Not sure if there is anything to do for this but just posting just because. 

Edited by BobbyZ

5 hours ago, BobbyZ said:

Bot banked my Blowpipe and then logged in and out for about 2 hours.. 

Had it set to relog with info, had scales in the bank, and in the pipe. When I logged back in the blowpipe was in the bank charged. 

Not sure if there is anything to do for this but just posting just because. 

Had a look and the script should be handing unequipped items if they're in inventory before opening the bank, will see if i can spot why it might not be

3 hours ago, ragen said:

Any luck thus far?

For a quick fix whilst i work on other ideas, i had just multiplied all sleep timeouts by 3, hopfully prevents this. will be pushing updates in next hour or two, just checking other bugs

• Like 1

@Fruity was working this morning, now it wont start.

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/11 05:00:01 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.isNote(ml:274)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.nuL.K(f:886)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.nuL.K(f:898)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.nuL.K(f:246)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(jd:21)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ah:293)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/11 05:00:01 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[ERROR][Bot #1][06/11 05:00:01 PM]: Error in script executor

The response i'm getting from the osbot reverse tool isn't giving me anything. Giving me an error about item.isNote on the method toggleRetaliate.... doesnt even check if an item is noted in that method at all. Not quite sure what is throwing this error and im 100% positive it will be mirror mode?

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

The response i'm getting from the osbot reverse tool isn't giving me anything. Giving me an error about item.isNote on the method toggleRetaliate.... doesnt even check if an item is noted in that method at all. Not quite sure what is throwing this error and im 100% positive it will be mirror mode?

yep! mirror mode

and also there isnt anything else in my inventory besides the rock cake.

it actually started happening right after it withdrew all the pots for a dream 

Edited by loveushawty

5 hours ago, JDamms said:

I am currently using the script on my pure,  I set the overloads to 7, absorption potion to 21 and have 1 spot for rock cake. Once a full overload has been drunk the bot walks out of the dream even with 6 left and a lot of absorptions, it then restocks on 1 overload and more absorption?

take one less absorb or overload to make it 27 inv spots + rock cake which would make all 28 spots full.

Edited by loveushawty

17 hours ago, JDamms said:

Tried this with 6 ovl and 21 absorption, still facing the same issue

Having a similar problem to JDamms, although it seems the bot runs for an hour and then stops. I have it set to 12 OVLs, 15 Absorbs and my rock and the script will run through about half the supplies, leave the dream, restock and log out. I'm trying to run this bot for a few hours at minimum. Forgive my ignorance but, any suggestions?