Fruity NMZ

Fruity

7 hours ago, xzythepure said:

I was just going to say this, everything is so botlike. Actions are slow also, it stays in that corner for like 4 seconds before even banking. Gets stuck after withdrawing overloads 90% of the time, and always takes hits before monsters spawn even with 50ms reaction

Oddly enough I've botted almost all day every day for the past few days to get 85-96 str on it and no ban, but then again I did that on an account with a username login that is about 10 years old and has played legit a lot in the past, including on RS3. So maybe that helps.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:41 AM, Lansana said:

Every time this script runs to the bank, it clicks on the exact same spot in the far corner. Why does it do this? Can this be stopped? It's so easy to tell this is a bot by the walking motions to the bank...they are exactly the same 90% of the time. 

3.21 - Amended walking event to bank, shouldnt keep walking to the same spot, let me know if it does.

6 hours ago, xzythepure said:

Keep ignoring the feedback your receiving. Constantly being stuck on withdrawing overloads after pots alrdy taken out.

pushed a few updates from feedback, missed the one mentioned.

does it get stuck with the dialog open or closed? 

I imagine it should be withdrawing absorptions or buying the dream next?

3.22 - amended the absorption method for checking points, only checks when a change has happened, should mean less lag, also added a drinking status to absorption paint.
3.23 - Removed a bunch of logger spam, now only logs it once until something else happens.
3.24 - Amended a bunch of widgets to use a cache to save re-grabbing each time.
3.25 - Cleaned up and/or deleted a few files

Having problems again, been happening so much. It just decides to stop drinking restore pots and dies. Also enters nmz stands there and dies, it doesnt respond walking to the spot/drinking overloads and restore pots at the very start. It's very temperamental sometimes it works at the start then it'll just die 30 mins later. 

Mirror mode

Here's the logger but don't think it tells you anything about these problems.  

And yes log in before i even start the script.

image.png.31e2088d97ee6de9abefebdf35a027cf.png

1 hour ago, phillip1994 said:

Having problems again, been happening so much. It just decides to stop drinking restore pots and dies. Also enters nmz stands there and dies, it doesnt respond walking to the spot/drinking overloads and restore pots at the very start. It's very temperamental sometimes it works at the start then it'll just die 30 mins later. 

Mirror mode

Here's the logger but don't think it tells you anything about these problems.  

And yes log in before i even start the script.

image.png.31e2088d97ee6de9abefebdf35a027cf.png

do not login before starting the mirror client. logging in/out before starting the script shouldnt make much difference, its only when starting the mirror attaching and all that jazz.

I have pushed a bunch of updates to make the script less laggy, these may help with the crashing, but we can see. I do have plans to save some more resource with a little rewrite in sections that ill be doing next.

Newest version should be 3.25, can be seen on the left in the paint.

Yeah its still happening, ill try and do some problem solving myself starting with the afk mode(moving mouse outside of screen)

When i mean still happening, it died from not drinking restore potions around the 30min mark. 

Edit: Nothing changed by unticking the move mouse outside of screen option. Still dies by not drinking restores. 

image.png.700eef55f220e6bf091310f68dd697bc.png

Second time within one hour. Seems like it dies then logs out, back in and restarts from scratch again, just wasting a bunch of gold by doing this.

image.png.beb2f6e413a3c8030c8ca54eded6b355.png

Edited by phillip1994

1 hour ago, phillip1994 said:

Yeah its still happening, ill try and do some problem solving myself starting with the afk mode(moving mouse outside of screen)

When i mean still happening, it died from not drinking restore potions around the 30min mark. 

Edit: Nothing changed by unticking the move mouse outside of screen option. Still dies by not drinking restores. 

image.png.700eef55f220e6bf091310f68dd697bc.png

Thank you the extra details, guna load up my acc with super restores and see if i can spot the issue during my break.

Im Fruity#0001 on discord if you have any other details that may help

1 hour ago, Miika Luukkonen said:

i just got text "breaking for: 00:00:00" what to do? 

Looking into the issue,

When im running the exact same script but the .jar its working perfectly fine, but when i run the SDN version, it is running the BreakManager instead of my main Script file, as if its ignoring my Script file. 

Asking devs if there is anything i can do or what might be the issue