Fruity NMZ

Fruity

3 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Does anyone have any experience with botting on a main that has had a 2-day ban over a year ago?

Will this usually lead to another 2-day ban or instant perm?

I had a main with base 90s combat stats including 99 range permed after botting on it again when its 2 day ban expired after a year.

4 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Does anyone have any experience with botting on a main that has had a 2-day ban over a year ago?

Will this usually lead to another 2-day ban or instant perm?

Do not bot on it! Had a 110 main with a 2-day ban on it... Waited like half a year, then botted a few 20-30 min sessions and got banned within a few days! lost like 150m to! ?

Edit: Script still broken btw! Like everyone else has said, getts into dream and i get 10-20k points then I die...

Edited by Triovani

Fruity#0001 on discord, anyone with any issues, please contact me and ill run through some debugs with you to try and get some feedback to figure them out. some run without issue some are mentioning the rock cake issue, would like to find the differences and see what maybe

FruityNMZ.php?username=purepk

Amazing script. 75-85 str without a problem so far.

Anti-ban suggestions

• enable world-hop
  • set rock cake to min 2 and max 6-8
  • do not use power ups
  • try to have enough overload and absorb for a 1-3 hour dream sesh (looks more realistic in terms of afking)
  • randomize breaks, be generous with break time (less xp per hour>risk of ban)
  • utilize random clicks/tab switch options

A suggestion however; when bot is about to take a break, the remaining absorption points used is wasted. e.g, bot is about to take a break in 2 minutes, even if I have 800 absorption points unused in the dream, I'll log out and waste the 800 absorption points. would be nice if you could make it so that all absorption is used up before breaking.

Just now, purepk said:

Anti-ban suggestions

• enable world-hop
  • do not use power ups
  • try to have enough overload and absorb for a 1-3 hour dream sesh (looks more realistic in terms of afking)

A suggestion however; when bot is about to take a break, the remaining absorption points used is wasted. e.g, bot is about to take a break in 2 minutes, even if I have 800 absorption points unused in the dream, I'll log out and waste the 800 absorption points. would be nice if you could make it so that all absorption is used up before breaking.

Remember, the whole point of NMZ is so that you can afk as much as possible. By using power ups or adding extra options that aren't necessary, there's more room for error and higher chance of detection for bot-like movements. The only clicks you really need is overload every 5 minutes and absorption every 20-30 minutes. everything else is unnecessary. 

Also, use mirror mode. I'd rather pay $10 (a Big Mac meal) than receive an irrevocable ban. 

23 hours ago, purepk said:

Anti-ban suggestions

• enable world-hop
  • do not use power ups

Whats your botting schedule? Like how long do you bot for and what are your break times