Fruity NMZ

Fruity

48 minutes ago, garrettd1991 said:

Mind sharing settings? I've yet to have this happen so I'll let you know what's different

Just rapid heal flick and absorpotions.

Nothing crazy. It will occasionally just stop flicking rapid heal. If I pause it and and resume it a couple of times it will get back on track.|

I am on mirror mode.

Edited by mikeyg500

6 minutes ago, mikeyg500 said:

Just rapid heal flick and absorpotions.

Nothing crazy. It will occasionally just stop flicking rapid heal. If I pause it and and resume it a couple of times it will get back on track.|

I am on mirror mode.

Yea, must be mirror mode since I'm using even more complex settings (slightly).

On 2/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, tk0 said:

how well does script work with dharoking? going for lvl 70 in skills and didnt see any progress pics of any dharokers...or is doing dharok bad exp there?

On 2/2/2019 at 11:23 PM, martinc said:

Not sure what it is but something with the new osbot release seemed to have made this script unresponsive at times. The script just suddenly stops working after 45 mins or so. I'm trying to find a pattern to it and I'll see if there is an error log or something next time it happens. This is on mirror mode, anyone else experiencing this?

On 2/3/2019 at 3:21 PM, tk0 said:

shame on people who make us pay for scripts built around injection lol

if only that was the case :feels: 

Recently seen Pat mention they were going through mirror mode bugs and also the crashing that occurs, they said they have found potential issues but not sure beyound that, hopefully we can get it sorted

18 hours ago, Knock Knock said:

Does it support locator orb from ds2?

Not yet but if you have an acc with it i'd be happy to add it

• Heart 1

On 2/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, Fruity said:

if only that was the case :feels: 

Recently seen Pat mention they were going through mirror mode bugs and also the crashing that occurs, they said they have found potential issues but not sure beyound that, hopefully we can get it sorted

Not yet but if you have an acc with it i'd be happy to add it

I'll add to the request for a locator orb (recently got it on my main and it blows rock-cake out of the water and requires much less clicking as well).

Also absolutely awesome script fruity, I've been running it pretty much all day (with breaks) for weeks now and no ban. Protip to other lads here to reduce ban-rates: use a script set-up that is as afk-like as possible (use obsidian over dharoking, it's better xp rates for the most part unless u have 94+ HP anyway) - don't use any powerups or prayers etc, set eat rock-cake to like 2-10hp randomly etc and you'll be good.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:48 AM, declanc said:

Hi, I bought this script a while back and unfortunately got my accounts banned after a few hours.

I remember there was a lot of complaints about the script and people were having the same problem at the time.

Has the script been fixed? / Have Jagex stopped their mass nmz ban? Cheers

I am in the same boat. What are the ban rates looking like? This script looks amazing though, looks like you put a lot of time into it.

For a script with such great potential there are a few things that should be fixed immediately... especially for the price we pay. When walking to bank, it ALWAYS USES SAME PATH to and from bank. also the npc chat options are always the same, a few clicks and then a few keyboard commands. should make it more random. other than that everything else is fine

Got my main to max with this script. I ran it 12-18 hours a day on mirror. I wouldn't recommend it, but I was already playing legitimately 12-16 hours a day. Don't use any of the automatic services (banking, benefits, etc) unless you watch it all the time. Don't use spec. Keep it low-key DH absorbs without overloads flicking rapid heal.

Thanks a million Fruity, you saved my mental state.