Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Is there a way to prioritize drinking overload over getting back to the lowest hp, and over reaching the desired absorption dosage number? For example on mirror mode just now I lost the overload effect and was back up to 50+ hp. At first it ate the rock cake until I was at 51 hp, then I was also low in absorption potion(like 100ish) and the script drank until it reached 1000. Throughout the duration of drinking absorption to 1000 I was at 51 hp on hard... so I got wrecked and drank a bunch of extra absorption potions. This has happened several times from when I've been watching.

I would say maybe setting up so that if you have at least 100 points in absorption it is safe to drink overload, and then continue drinking absorption after that? 

EDIT: Here is an example:

nmzt.PNG

Edited by martinc

@Fruity Just caught the script messing up multiple times today, I have it set to rock cake down outside of dreams and for some reason today it has been rock caking down to 1 hp even though I've always used overloads. I restarted the script after getting food to eat back up and ready to join the dream and it kept eating back down to 1 before jumping in... I know Mirror mode is thoroughly fucked at the moment but I refuse to ever run stealth injection again if I want to bot so XD 

• Like 1

Would be real nice if you added a barrow repair feature <3<3  Other than that I absolutely love this script. Been using it for over a month without a ban on stealth injection.

20 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

@Fruity Just caught the script messing up multiple times today, I have it set to rock cake down outside of dreams and for some reason today it has been rock caking down to 1 hp even though I've always used overloads. I restarted the script after getting food to eat back up and ready to join the dream and it kept eating back down to 1 before jumping in... I know Mirror mode is thoroughly fucked at the moment but I refuse to ever run stealth injection again if I want to bot so XD 

It was doing the same thing for me until I realized I was running it on an outdated client. Now I got the up to date client it works fine.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:39 AM, Xanthippie said:

aye, all ican suggest is to follow main thread post mirror mode section, not sure what else i can do :3 if mirror aint recognising stuff not sure how i add a failsafe for it

On 1/28/2019 at 9:48 PM, martinc said:

Is there a way to prioritize drinking overload over getting back to the lowest hp, and over reaching the desired absorption dosage number? For example on mirror mode just now I lost the overload effect and was back up to 50+ hp. At first it ate the rock cake until I was at 51 hp, then I was also low in absorption potion(like 100ish) and the script drank until it reached 1000. Throughout the duration of drinking absorption to 1000 I was at 51 hp on hard... so I got wrecked and drank a bunch of extra absorption potions. This has happened several times from when I've been watching.

I would say maybe setting up so that if you have at least 100 points in absorption it is safe to drink overload, and then continue drinking absorption after that? 

EDIT: Here is an example:

nmzt.PNG

Will see what i can do the the ordering/validations to minimise point loss

• Like 1

I'm having issues with the bot re-entering into the dream. It just stands there after paying the 26k to get in. It doesn't drinking the potion like it should to enter.

Edit: Figured out it happens because of break set up and wont enter dream until break time is over. Thanks.

Edited by drkoosh

Not sure what it is but something with the new osbot release seemed to have made this script unresponsive at times. The script just suddenly stops working after 45 mins or so. I'm trying to find a pattern to it and I'll see if there is an error log or something next time it happens. This is on mirror mode, anyone else experiencing this?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, martinc said:

Not sure what it is but something with the new osbot release seemed to have made this script unresponsive at times. The script just suddenly stops working after 45 mins or so. I'm trying to find a pattern to it and I'll see if there is an error log or something next time it happens. This is on mirror mode, anyone else experiencing this?

Yes it happens with me too. The only way I can get this script to work on mirror mode is manually stopping the whole script and restarting it every 30 minutes or so.

Wish this script was stable in mirror mode :(

On 2/1/2019 at 4:02 AM, tk0 said:

how well does script work with dharoking? going for lvl 70 in skills and didnt see any progress pics of any dharokers...or is doing dharok bad exp there?

I have been afk dharoking with only absorbs for hundreds of hours in the past month. This script has performed flawlessly in mirror mode. I do all the banking/repairing armor/re-gearing invo manually. I just wind up the scripts and let it go for a few hours.

It's only now really taking the piss as I get 99 def, but i believe its a mirror mode issue.

Edited by mikeyg500