Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 12/10/2018 at 12:38 PM, Fruity said:

Would need more information than provided, in what way is it different? what is it you do that doesnt look bot like? etc

Well everything, how it gets pots from bank by clicking withdraw x 4, x 4 etc. And always clicking the eat rock cake on the exact time you need to which seems veery bot like. 

Also it doesnt pot very nicely 

:(

On 11/26/2018 at 12:37 AM, Xanthippie said:

To all the VIPs and new members attempting to use this script or already getting banned.

1) You should be using mirror mode exclusively if you are a VIP. Even when it was messing up I still continued to use it and just babysat it for all my scripts.

2) Don't suicide NMZ if you like your account

3) Manually take breaks

4) Mirror Mode 

5) Mirror Mode

@Fruity @ShockyBalboa

What are your optimal bosses for range xp on a main? 

I was thinking Count Draynor > King Roald > Tree Spirit > Mountain Daughter Bear > and either Hellhound/Me/Black Demon??? 

mirror mode probably doesn't help, i've been botting almost every day for like 8 hours or more on the same account with stealth injection. Maybe mirror mode could even make things worse because some scripts mess up more on it.

a better tip from me would be to pause and just to manually train the task for awhile, or for fruityNMZ manually rock cake, manually buy the dream, potions, etc and then turn it on only when ready to pray flick. This can confuse jagex heuristics detection. just be creative

10 hours ago, kawaiine said:

mirror mode probably doesn't help, i've been botting almost every day for like 8 hours or more on the same account with stealth injection. Maybe mirror mode could even make things worse because some scripts mess up more on it.

a better tip from me would be to pause and just to manually train the task for awhile, or for fruityNMZ manually rock cake, manually buy the dream, potions, etc and then turn it on only when ready to pray flick. This can confuse jagex heuristics detection. just be creative

I've never had a problem in mirror mode, yes some scripts do not work in mirror mode but you need to find the ones that do. Mirror mode reduces the chances of being banned, I've never used stealth injection again in two months now and never will again. 

Mirror mode is down currently while they are rushing to figure it out and fix it asap fyi if you didn't know already

Edited by Xanthippie

when using mirror mode the script usually runs for 1 or 2 hours and then crashes, osbot client closes and osbuddy either stays open stuck on the same frame or completely blacks out

i have tried using other clients to like osrs official client and the same problem happens. only when using this script

i load osbuddy first and then mirror mode like u said, some help please.

21 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

I've never had a problem in mirror mode, yes some scripts do not work in mirror mode but you need to find the ones that do. Mirror mode reduces the chances of being banned, I've never used stealth injection again in two months now and never will again. 

Mirror mode is down currently while they are rushing to figure it out and fix it asap fyi if you didn't know already

my point is that i don't think jagex can detect "stealth injection" or most bots injection clients. But especially not OSBOT's because its pretty good. I am still a fan of color bots like SCAR, mirror mode, etc but it doesn't really mean the detection vectors are much different

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 5:37 AM, Big Daddy11 said:

nmz bot just keeps clicking absorption potion non stop how do i fix this

Can you show us your absorption settings, inc the min/max settings etc

On 12/24/2018 at 4:28 PM, firstmate said:

Suggestion: When targeting NPC's like agrith narr who teleports you make an option to kill them first otherwise your character would attack another npc and always get teleported and take forever to kill.

This is something i could possibly work on, is there an advantage to having thwse bosses selected rather than the usual that most people have? i thought people would have avoided these from there selection

Can you please add magic support? To get free runes inside nmz you select chronozon boss. To defeat chronozon though you need to fire 1 of each elemental spell. So what your player would be doing is using the highest spell it can use, example fire blast, then when attacking chronzon fire 1 air blast, 1 water blast, 1 earth blast, and at least 1 fire blast, and then kill it with your normal selected spell (in this case fire blast). I don't mind picking up the runes manually at the start of the dream, I'd just like chronozon support.

31 minutes ago, memelord123 said:

Can you please add magic support? To get free runes inside nmz you select chronozon boss. To defeat chronozon though you need to fire 1 of each elemental spell. So what your player would be doing is using the highest spell it can use, example fire blast, then when attacking chronzon fire 1 air blast, 1 water blast, 1 earth blast, and at least 1 fire blast, and then kill it with your normal selected spell (in this case fire blast). I don't mind picking up the runes manually at the start of the dream, I'd just like chronozon support.

whats the benefits to having chronozon selected? as mentioned above, with niche monsters like that, that require specific behaviours people using dont select them, trying to get an idea to see if there has been something new i aint heard of 

On 12/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, kawaiine said:

my point is that i don't think jagex can detect "stealth injection" or most bots injection clients. But especially not OSBOT's because its pretty good. I am still a fan of color bots like SCAR, mirror mode, etc but it doesn't really mean the detection vectors are much different

It's not that mirror mode is a fortress, it's the fact that stealth-injection is detected by their system as a "third-party client" like RuneLite/OSBuddy etc. It's that fact that they know you are not using the official client plus the pattern of your activities that gets you. Mirror mode, at the least, shrouds you as using the "official client" but obviously if you suicide or do a risky script (or broken script with spam clicking etc.) you will get flagged through the general bot detection system since you are doing some abnormal behavior/clicking pattern that is predictable. All I know is, I've always had way better luck with mirror mode, I've lost 4 accounts with stealth injection and this is the farthest I've gone, plus learning from mistakes etc. 

It's not to say that you're totally F'd if you use stealth injection, but for people who want to make sure they limit all the unnecessary risks of being banned on an account they want to keep and not farm gold on, it is a necessity. It all depends on if you are willing to invest into that by buying VIP/Sponsor/Donor etc. I already own almost every premium script for each skill/main minigame needed to make a main, spending an extra $9 to limit my chances of restarting and having to quest again is worth the investment for me. 

9 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can you show us your absorption settings, inc the min/max settings etc

This is something i could possibly work on, is there an advantage to having thwse bosses selected rather than the usual that most people have? i thought people would have avoided these from there selection

After mirror mode came back on, I noticed it being buggy with the absorptions and not re-drinking an overload. Just got home and turned on my bot and so far so good, working fine with all the pots and my usual profiles I've made over the past months. I'll update you if I find a problem with the "re-drinking" the overload/absorptions.

Edit: anddddddddddd the client killed itself: 

"#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000041e2f42, pid=8552, tid=0x0000000000006824
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_192-b12) (build 1.8.0_192-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.192-b12 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 4622 C2 com.fruityscripts.b.a.AUX$$Lambda$170.test(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z (12 bytes) @ 0x00000000041e2f42 [0x00000000041e2e80+0xc2]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#"

Edited by Xanthippie
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

whats the benefits to having chronozon selected? as mentioned above, with niche monsters like that, that require specific behaviours people using dont select them, trying to get an idea to see if there has been something new i aint heard of 

To get free runes inside nmz you select chronozon boss.

It's free magic xp, profitable when you spend your nmz points.

On 12/28/2018 at 10:34 AM, memelord123 said:

To get free runes inside nmz you select chronozon boss.

It's free magic xp, profitable when you spend your nmz points.

Will see what i can do, wasnt aware taking the free runes was an efficient way to train

On 12/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, Xanthippie said:

It's not that mirror mode is a fortress, it's the fact that stealth-injection is detected by their system as a "third-party client" like RuneLite/OSBuddy etc. It's that fact that they know you are not using the official client plus the pattern of your activities that gets you. Mirror mode, at the least, shrouds you as using the "official client" but obviously if you suicide or do a risky script (or broken script with spam clicking etc.) you will get flagged through the general bot detection system since you are doing some abnormal behavior/clicking pattern that is predictable. All I know is, I've always had way better luck with mirror mode, I've lost 4 accounts with stealth injection and this is the farthest I've gone, plus learning from mistakes etc. 

It's not to say that you're totally F'd if you use stealth injection, but for people who want to make sure they limit all the unnecessary risks of being banned on an account they want to keep and not farm gold on, it is a necessity. It all depends on if you are willing to invest into that by buying VIP/Sponsor/Donor etc. I already own almost every premium script for each skill/main minigame needed to make a main, spending an extra $9 to limit my chances of restarting and having to quest again is worth the investment for me. 

After mirror mode came back on, I noticed it being buggy with the absorptions and not re-drinking an overload. Just got home and turned on my bot and so far so good, working fine with all the pots and my usual profiles I've made over the past months. I'll update you if I find a problem with the "re-drinking" the overload/absorptions.

Edit: anddddddddddd the client killed itself: 

"#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000041e2f42, pid=8552, tid=0x0000000000006824
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_192-b12) (build 1.8.0_192-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.192-b12 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 4622 C2 com.fruityscripts.b.a.AUX$$Lambda$170.test(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z (12 bytes) @ 0x00000000041e2f42 [0x00000000041e2e80+0xc2]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#"

Thank you for the logs and your feedback, im doing updates on nmz currently and will see if i can come up with some ideas on what might help

39 minutes ago, Jensen said:

@Fruity Any idea why this script crashes when used with mirror mode? Doesn't happen with other scripts. Any ideas on how to fix the problem? 

Happened on seperate PCs since summer but works perfect on stealth injection

Mirror mode issues are something that im having a hard time working out, and looking at other scripts around so are they.

I have had reports changing your mirror mode response time with Shift F4 can help if you lower it to like 50ms instead of the 1000ms default but then i have had people also report issues with it event at 50ms.

Most of the reports are about a non union object owned by someone/something else but that doesnt give me anything to work on. 

Its difficult and is one of my main issues that i try to fix, with each log i get given i try to add extra checks in my scripts but they don't appear to do anything :s