Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 8/14/2018 at 4:17 AM, luck or skill said:

@Fruity cant get it to stay in a dream for more then 30mins? it still has pleanty of overloads n absorbs but it somehow dies??? not lag or anyhting

Using mirror or stealth? using any power surges or anything? also, if you're able to keep an eye on it, what does the current status say when it idles to death?

On 8/12/2018 at 1:14 AM, jubulex said:

Does anyone else's script crash and close out of the client? I'm in mirror mode. It works for about an hour then completely closes out everything.

What method you running? will see if i can find something to pinpoint whats causing the issues

2 hours ago, lolboys900 said:

Everytime I try and Start the script is just say Stopping script and closes out? Did i just get waxed for 9.99 :/

Maybe due to not having re-enter enabled on the dream ui?

either that or no coins in coffer i thinks.

Side Note:

Im home!

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Using mirror or stealth? using any power surges or anything? also, if you're able to keep an eye on it, what does the current status say when it idles to death?

What method you running? will see if i can find something to pinpoint whats causing the issues

Maybe due to not having re-enter enabled on the dream ui?

either that or no coins in coffer i thinks.

Side Note:

Im home!

seems like i've got it working but i keep getting my main hand weapon taken off by the fire warrior.. how do i not have that guy on me?

Heya,

I bought the script a few months back and I'm just now getting around to trying it out and I had a quick question. Is there any methods or settings to adding additional levels of 'not getting caught,' while using this script? Besides mirror mode, and not running the script 24/7, what would you recommend?

4 hours ago, lolboys900 said:

seems like i've got it working but i keep getting my main hand weapon taken off by the fire warrior.. how do i not have that guy on me?

select different bosses, i use the mtd nmz quest set myself (quest list on main thread post)

2 hours ago, posbot said:

can you add chronozon support

if anyone has an acc i can lend for a few hours, i maybe able to look into adding this, dont have it myself

3 minutes ago, Rezanryu said:

Banned after using the script for 1 dream that lasted about 2 hours. Rip

1 hour ago, atarig said:

first offense and perm banned as well :( gg rs

6 hours ago, cpalf151 said:

Just heads up guys got hit with a perm ban on one of my alts. was on for 3 60-75 minute sessions yesterday spaced out throughout the day 

Stealth or mirror? Were you getting powerups and stuff? or just a simple AFK in the corner that flicks rapid heal and drinks absorbs only curious to what your settings were. 3 Perm bans in one day makes me nervous af now that Im running a dream inb4ripmetoo

Edited by Gadbwuah

9 hours ago, cpalf151 said:

Just heads up guys got hit with a perm ban on one of my alts. was on for 3 60-75 minute sessions yesterday spaced out throughout the day 

Permed doing 2h dreams, 1 morning before work and 1 evening coming home. Afk in corner, no power ups at all. Used for about 3-4 days. Always a chance of a ban though.