Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 hour ago, Gadbwuah said:

So is the script good to go and safe? I am really wanting to purchase the script but dont want to lose my agser lol

I reccommend it, its amazing and working for me so far. Yes it goes down here and there for updates but its around runescapes updates, goes for almost all bots as well. 

Just now, hugs xd said:

Anyone having issues with this script now? It was working great ever since this the abs pot update went live and all of today. However. i just started the bot up as i normally would now and it  is auto leaving the dream. This is on injection using the exact same options and set up i had this morning

I just ran for 2 hours while i made some gains in the gym, working fine for me. GAINZ ON GAINZ  

found this issue, now i feel silly. i had used the clients break feature today for the first time before leaving to auto log my bots after an hour because the script i was running on one of the accounts didnt have that option. when i reloaded the client the options were still selected and despite the run time being set to over an hour, the bots were still bugging

thanks to the two that tried to help