Fruity NMZ

Fruity

@Fruity I don't know definitively but I did just get a temporary "bot busting moderate" ban this morning as I suspected I was going to be XD

What triggered me to think this was that I was using a Blowpipe set up and I figured 5k scales would be good for ~5hours and I had to go help a friend outside the house for a while... I came back to the script standing in my bank (from my calculations at least 1-2 hours) searching it for scales over and over and over... I know that during the weekend Bot Watch is in full effect and they issue the bans monday based on the list of names they accumulate from the "automated flagging". Just wanted to see if you can add something to this perfect script where if it DOES NOT find any supplies it needs TO KEEP GOING, it will instead just terminate the script and log out. 

This will help save a lot of people who may forget to refill their bank with the needed supplies or not realize the bot will not stop if it does not find the needed materials. I think this would help prevent a couple unnecessary bans in the future. I most likely will continue using my main once my temporary ban is lifted and use NMZ just to max out still XD

Edited by Xanthippie

My bot seems to be having troubles re-entering the dream. Once the bot dies and comes out of the dream it will just stand there and not move the camera around to go back to the potion barrels, so I'm currently having to manually do this. Anyone else had this same trouble?

Is a shame cos I got 99 range fine but doing magic having this issus :(

1 hour ago, fakename123 said:

Anyone have any expirience with using this script after a 2 day ban? Accidentally left it on overnight and was banned next morning. 

I did around 10-15 hrs daily no bans thats safe from my knowledge. A frirnd of minr did 15-20 hrs daily but thats pushing it i think. I used prayer flick rspid heal and rock cake with absorbs znd overloads.

On 4/30/2018 at 3:19 AM, Xanthippie said:

@Fruity Hey man I totally forgot that the bot will look for more Zulrah scales if my blowpipe runs out of them so I left it running for 4 hours + and I came back to it just repetitively clicking on my bank, looking, closing it, repeat for probably 2+ hours ( I know when I left I was almost a level and the script got me 2 levels total in 4 hours which means it was at least doing this for 2 + hours....) tldr; might be loosing my main account if Bot Watch picked up the "broken bot behavior" of the mass clicking and doing nothing.

Is there anyway you can push an update where if it does not find any darts nor scales it will just log out instead? I'm kinda paranoid now so I might transfer my bank to another account before I go to bed lol 

Should already be stopping if not found, will look into it and see why this might not be the case, ty for report

On 4/30/2018 at 5:11 AM, 99b said:

hey man just purchased this and i'm having a bit of trouble setting it up i don't really understand what settings i should be using i'm a pure using d scim as my main weapon... and when it went to go into the dream it went over and started clicking on a tree.

EDIT :
How do i set it up so it'll automatically re put scales and re put darts into the blowpipe? 

Should auto-detect scales/darts

23 hours ago, Sengir said:

So, for some reason everytime i go to start this script it just comes up with a screen that says "stopping script". Is anyone having this problem, or is it just me?

Coins in coffer/re-enter dream not enabled?

14 hours ago, Leeeet said:

My bot seems to be having troubles re-entering the dream. Once the bot dies and comes out of the dream it will just stand there and not move the camera around to go back to the potion barrels, so I'm currently having to manually do this. Anyone else had this same trouble?

Is a shame cos I got 99 range fine but doing magic having this issus :(

Could you show me your inventry/entry settings?

7 hours ago, killuminatic said:

@Fruity can you add bonus prayer flicking, such as ultimate str/piety?

Its on my list of things to do :)

5 hours ago, lol9999 said:

bot crashing it enters dream , drinks one dose of absportion then whole client freeze and dies i cant even click anything

Could you tell us your settings and provide any logs that might be of use?

• Like 1