Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 2/18/2018 at 2:28 PM, will_of_fire said:

Bought the script but can’t get it to run right :/ could someone help me?

So it’s my first time doing nmz on accounts so I have 0 points so I go in with pray Pots and super combat. I set up script with prayer and put in my inv and all that, but for some reason my accounts always dies within 30 mins and I still have 9/10 pray pots in inventory and some super combat potions. I looked at log and saw nothing. I checked it just stops drinking prayer potions after 2-3rd sip 

Also when I have low/no points to buy any more asorbs or overloads, I set up script to amoun of potions  I have in my inventory (to get points so I can eventually buy more) but instead of registering to use the ones in my inventory and not buying more until I have enough points, it just keeps trying to buy more potions to match the number I put in script ( but I put those number of pots because they are in my inventory already not because I have enough to buy more of same amount)

also does anyone have recommendations on setups or options to select in script. Watched lots of vids but trying find one for ranging, melee and 1def purée and just wanted your guys opinions too.

15 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

also, for some reason when i slect what type of dream....when i run the script. at the menu when i can pick what bosses to fight, it unchecks the 5th boss and just stands there unless i manually click the bosses

Can't help with the potions part as that has never happened to me - all I'd advise is that you check your settings for a conflict or error.

Make sure you are using a Boss profile suitable for your account; select the Demon one for pures. That's the easiest lot of quests to do and what most pures would opt for(imo).

I've included my pures profile files for you straight from the NMZ foldert - I hope it helps.

14 hours ago, chickenchen said:

Any way to make it choose what spell to auto cast? I'm currently manually selecting fire wave but it would be nice if the script chose to autocast after a log out.

Don't select a Spell at all. Let the bot do it. All you need to do is select it in the GUI and NOT in game.

Edited by UkBenH
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, UkBenH said:

Can't help with the potions part as that has never happened to me - all I'd advise is that you check your settings for a conflict or error.

Make sure you are using a Boss profile suitable for your account; select the Demon one for pures. That's the easiest lot of quests to do and what most pures would opt for(imo).

I've included my pures profile files for you straight from the NMZ foldert - I hope it helps.

Yeah the i checked the logger and i don't see any errors. It just stops drinking after a few sips of prayer potions and dies or even asorb potions (this is my main).

As for my pure, yeah its done all the quests for both types and it still just clicks four bosses and keeps checking/unchecking the 5th boss like blk demon or grand tree. Thanks for info :)

How do i check the profile files that you are talking about haha? 

11 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

Yeah the i checked the logger and i don't see any errors. It just stops drinking after a few sips of prayer potions and dies or even asorb potions (this is my main).

As for my pure, yeah its done all the quests for both types and it still just clicks four bosses and keeps checking/unchecking the 5th boss like blk demon or grand tree. Thanks for info :)

How do i check the profile files that you are talking about haha? 

Go into your OSBot folder at: C:\Users\yourusername\OSBot\Data\Fruity\FruityNMZ\Profiles\ - you can download & drop the files I included into there, just make a folder with a preset name.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 2:28 PM, will_of_fire said:

Bought the script but can’t get it to run right :/ could someone help me?

So it’s my first time doing nmz on accounts so I have 0 points so I go in with pray Pots and super combat. I set up script with prayer and put in my inv and all that, but for some reason my accounts always dies within 30 mins and I still have 9/10 pray pots in inventory and some super combat potions. I looked at log and saw nothing. I checked it just stops drinking prayer potions after 2-3rd sip 

Also when I have low/no points to buy any more asorbs or overloads, I set up script to amoun of potions  I have in my inventory (to get points so I can eventually buy more) but instead of registering to use the ones in my inventory and not buying more until I have enough points, it just keeps trying to buy more potions to match the number I put in script ( but I put those number of pots because they are in my inventory already not because I have enough to buy more of same amount)

also does anyone have recommendations on setups or options to select in script. Watched lots of vids but trying find one for ranging, melee and 1def purée and just wanted your guys opinions too.

it will only buy more if it needs more in the inventory, if u have put the correct amount of absorptions in the GUI for how many FULL potions you have in your inventory it should be dandy id imagine.

Will try see whats going on with the super combats+prayer potions and such see if i can spot the issues.

In the last couple days the script has stopped going into a hard dream, not customizable. It starts putting out massive amounts of errors: 

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/20 07:02:13 em]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.Aux.j(q:163)
	at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(kd:16)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Customizable dreams work however.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bobot said:

In the last couple days the script has stopped going into a hard dream, not customizable. It starts putting out massive amounts of errors: 

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/20 07:02:13 em]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.Aux.j(q:163)
	at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(kd:16)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Customizable dreams work however.

just the standard hard? will look into it tyvm

On 2/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, Fruity said:

it will only buy more if it needs more in the inventory, if u have put the correct amount of absorptions in the GUI for how many FULL potions you have in your inventory it should be dandy id imagine.

Will try see whats going on with the super combats+prayer potions and such see if i can spot the issues.

thanks for reply, so heres my problems i am running to.

I have two accounts i use it on. one is a main one is a pure.

My main: - The issue is it drinks two sips or absorbs or two prayer pot sips (depending on my method) and then just stops and dies...so runs about 15-20mins and then wont re-enter dream jsut stands there until i notice and log out, its happened to stand there for 2 hours once. It also just randomly dies after two sips. It also runs around nmz area randomly like a bot before entering the dream..goes to the woods and then goes back to the dreamer. it goes to barrels and tries to grab pots even though the inventory is full so message "your inventory is full" keeps popping up over and over because it keeps trying to grab more"

I am using stealth injection, i've tried manually selecting settings and preloading. im grabbing my inventory. i select no prayer (tried with prayer and with flicking), i use demon, se spot, tried with and without powerups, i dont do random idle conditions , tried with and without logout timer thing. I dont have breaks enabled. Please help i've heard great things about this script but cant get it to run more then one dream and thats with my manually clicking around. very botlike leading up to dream also (the random running into woods and back to dreamer)

also is there a way to make paint movable? or an option to just logout after dream is done to override if you select to run x amount of times. So like if i selected run 3x but on my 1st dream i have to go and i dont want it to run too long without me but i just started the dream so dont want to just close script and die....

attached screenshot of full inventory message and standing there 

full inv.PNG

setting 1.PNG

3rd setting.PNG

Edited by will_of_fire

edit: exact same setup on 1 def pure and main  except different set of errors and standing around doing nothing. the pure is fine once it runs into the dream. the main is the one not sipping and dying.

attached picture of : what i mean by it drinking sips two of asorbs and then dies

sip problem.PNG

Edited by will_of_fire
fixed issue with checking bosses

10 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

edit: exact same setup on 1 def pure and main  except different set of errors and standing around doing nothing. the pure is fine once it runs into the dream. the main is the one not sipping and dying.

attached picture of : what i mean by it drinking sips two of asorbs and then dies

attaching more screenshots....of it unchecking bosses over and over

sip problem.PNG

select a boss.PNG

In my experience of using this bot; I've had issues with it de-selecting the bosses I've always used - and 10/10 times it was because I had selected the wrong option on the GUI.

I've never had issues with it drinking potions at all; but having said that I make sure that the inventory counter is at  28 every time despite it not adding things up correctly.

hi, i'm finding that when entering a dream, on rumble hard, hawk eye and protect from melee enabled, the bot tries to enable hawk eye and then freezes. also when withdrawing overload potions, the bot withdraws (e.g. 4 doses) and then types 4 and sends to public chat

no issues in the log other than me pausing to resolve stuck prayer

please let me know if i can provide further data

cheers

Edited by josbotter

On 21-2-2018 at 12:38 AM, sjerdo said:

b99ded08dd.png

Not really sure why, but the counting of inventory slots is messed up and causes the bot to finish the dream prematurely? 

Rock cake seems to be taking 3 slots for some reason. and is there a way to click on the paint and remove it like before?

edit: Okay so about leaving the dream prematurely: It will leave the dream as soon as it hits the points cap. I cannot seem to change this? I tried all the options under the stop script tab. Nothing seems to change it? How can I make it so the bot won't leave the dream at max points. I had no problems in the v1 script.

Edited by sjerdo