Fruity NMZ

Fruity

16 hours ago, cjbrown1170 said:

Damn, an influx of people getting banned. Got me worried. 

Looks as though there was a massive ban wave across alot of accounts yesterday from everyone i have asked, its unfortunate but the past few weeks have been pretty steady so many a build up bound to happen :/

Got a few off my work in progress accs not even reached nmz nor zulrah banned too so gotta start more from fresh D:

26 minutes ago, siilentalk said:

Little feedback.

Just came back to my bot and found i'd ran out of arrows. Can you set the script to stop attacking if you run out of arrows please? Luckily it wasn't left too long.

Did it?

Thank you for report, shall fix in a mo

is there anything you can do to randomise the script up abit? I have a few things in mind which shouldn’t be much hassle! 

I’ve noticed it will use rock cake straight after selecting dream, then enter dream, maybe it could move first and then use rock cake just to randomise it up abit.

And another is when using absorption’s/ overloads If it has ran out or doesn’t have enough in the chest it will run back and buy the excat same amount needed. Maybe you could randomise a number for it to buy instead of the excat number. I know it maybe hassle detecting wether or not it has enough points to do that.

Amazing script tho. Only a few levels away from maxing  a pure. I think I got to happy and ran it for 9 hours straight then 18 hours with little breaks to get the final strength level only leading to a 2 day ban!

Edited by RichardH95