Fruity NMZ

Fruity

10 hours ago, d4n1163 said:

gk2cBbs.png

Could you explain why it says 21 inventory slots used when i only chose 18 Pray pots?

2 hours ago, RichardH95 said:

It's fine I normally end up with 31 slots used I think it takes into account your weapon, shield and spec weapon! 

Pre much cause im a nub, its just a ui error and wont break the script in any way - everytime i fix one i break the next haha.

Will sort them this weekend when i got some more times

7 hours ago, lvick said:

It attempt to do it but at the interface it can’t decide where to click. The god spell might be confusing it, not sure 

What type of dream have you selected on the GUI and what bosses do you have selected?

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

Pre much cause im a nub, its just a ui error and wont break the script in any way - everytime i fix one i break the next haha.

Will sort them this weekend when i got some more times

Why does it take out 20 prayer potions, but not the 8 overloads and then proceeds to log out?

19 minutes ago, Fruity said:

What does it say in the logs?

I dont make it stop without logging atleast

What does it say in the logs?

I dont make it stop without logging atleast

Seems to be working now, but instead of taking overloads from the bank, it went and bought from the chest and took from the barrel.

2 minutes ago, lvick said:

I have it to re-enter hard dream customised. My dreams are :

Count Draynor

King Roland

The Kendal

Tree Spirit

Khazard Warlord

And in your dream interface, are they the ones selected or is it attempted to unselect and select the right bosses?

In the GUI it says like 'Custom' 'MTD' 'Demon' 'Guthan' etc. Assuming you selected the correct one for them bosses

3 minutes ago, d4n1163 said:

Seems to be working now, but instead of taking overloads from the bank, it went and bought from the chest and took from the barrel.

Yep thats what it does

Edited by Fruity

20 minutes ago, Fruity said:

And in your dream interface, are they the ones selected or is it attempted to unselect and select the right bosses?

In the GUI it says like 'Custom' 'MTD' 'Demon' 'Guthan' etc. Assuming you selected the correct one for them bosses

My GUI is custom. I think there has been some confusion, the issue I’m having is the bot doesn’t select auto cast for me. I’m using staff of the dead and when I don’t select auto cast manually the bot will go into the dream like normal and when it’s in the dream it will open the auto cast interface but fail to ever select fire wave. 

21 minutes ago, lvick said:

My GUI is custom. I think there has been some confusion, the issue I’m having is the bot doesn’t select auto cast for me. I’m using staff of the dead and when I don’t select auto cast manually the bot will go into the dream like normal and when it’s in the dream it will open the auto cast interface but fail to ever select fire wave. 

Yeah sorry i had miss read the previous posts D:

Lets start fresh - its opening the spellbook interface but wont click the fire wave spell, give us a few mins ill buy a SoTD and try

Sorry about confusion .

I see the issue, got a fix in mind will do it now, fix should prevent any breaks in future even if they change icons/positions :boge:

Edited by Fruity

39 minutes ago, lvick said:

Pushed fix, look for 2.33