Fruity NMZ

Fruity

8 hours ago, c3d3r said:

Im thinking of buying this script, or is fruity quitting it? iv'e been reading some posts here and it seems like he dosen't give a sht, i hope I'm wrong since i really wanna buy this tho. Can someone please reply if it works or not?

I absolutely adore this script. Fruity doesn't really seem to give much attention and feedback to this section. However other than the occasional rock cake bug with this, it works fantastic with banking and stuff for me. I have no problem running it for hours and hours. The glitches just seem to affect xp/hr for me. That however doesn't make me stop using it, just a mild inconvenience. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Galaga said:

I absolutely adore this script. Fruity doesn't really seem to give much attention and feedback to this section. However other than the occasional rock cake bug with this, it works fantastic with banking and stuff for me. I have no problem running it for hours and hours. The glitches just seem to affect xp/hr for me. That however doesn't make me stop using it, just a mild inconvenience. 

This

• Like 1

On 2017-5-21 at 10:27 PM, c3d3r said:

Im thinking of buying this script, or is fruity quitting it? iv'e been reading some posts here and it seems like he dosen't give a sht, i hope I'm wrong since i really wanna buy this tho. Can someone please reply if it works or not?

If you have any issues he's reachable by Priv msg. 

I've contacted him about a few bugs and he's always very quick to respond.

On 22.5.2017 at 9:20 AM, Galaga said:

So you mean if I buy this script, it will work but some issues with rock cake? But nevertheless the script will still run NMZ with basic ovls+abs setup?

20 hours ago, Morde said:

So you mean if I buy this script, it will work but some issues with rock cake? But nevertheless the script will still run NMZ with basic ovls+abs setup?

Just ran this script using rock cake and full dh, air jordans and torture. Worked without any issues with rock cake, prayer flick rapid heal or anything like that. Stopped when DH set went to 0. However, this is worth noting that in the past the script has forgotten to eat the rock cake to get hp down to 1. This problem has seemed to fix itself though. It will run ovlds and abs no problem. I would just purchase the script; it is very worth it.

9 hours ago, mrNalbo said:

Just curious what setup do most people use? 

Dh is best xp/hr.

28 minutes ago, Galaga said:

Just ran this script using rock cake and full dh, air jordans and torture. Worked without any issues with rock cake, prayer flick rapid heal or anything like that. Stopped when DH set went to 0. However, this is worth noting that in the past the script has forgotten to eat the rock cake to get hp down to 1. This problem has seemed to fix itself though. It will run ovlds and abs no problem. I would just purchase the script; it is very worth it.

Dh is best xp/hr.

Okay, thanks for your quote. I was just a bit afraid to buy this script because I've seen many posts about something not working or it has some issues, but will buy it during the weekend and test it myself! :)

The script has some bugs with re-rock caking down every couple trips into the nmz. So some trips are a total waste, since youll sit at 51hp, and burn through your absorbs before you even get through half of an overload. Regardless, I suicided with this script for about 1.5 months straight. All day, everyday, unless the bot was down, or the client was down. Just finished maxing today. 99 att, str, def, range, hp. 

Great script in the end.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ