Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hi Fruity, just got 99 range with your script and working on 99 str now. But I have a suggestion for you. At the moment when using rock cake, absorbtion and overloads the script rockcakes to 51 then drinks absorbtions before overloads, this should be switched around to drink overloads before absorbtions as the minions spawn before the script has a chance to drink the overload and sometimes you end up using a whole absorbtion potion unnecessarily. 

Few questions...

1. Why do I need cash in my inven while I have money in the coffer?.. it's just a waste of inven space

2. Is there a way to code your own break handler into the script for it to take a break after each dream? With the current handler it just logs you out the dream aka waste

3. Can there be a quick prayer flick (for rapid heal for ex) than going into prayer tab to do it? :s

Thanks!

<3 90-99 in a week of casual botting

024f54ce5a64c60f7447321d3b9eddad.png

4b78bffeef6b5308f39ac6de5aba545a.png

Hey there,

Ive recently purchased your script and been training ranged.

Noticed that it drinks super ranged potions way too early. like 2 levels down and he drinks already i would ask you to add sip potion range for magic and ranged potions.

Thanx alot smile.png

Everything else is great so far, thanx

Use overloads, they are better and points are not an issue

Few questions...

1. Why do I need cash in my inven while I have money in the coffer?.. it's just a waste of inven space

2. Is there a way to code your own break handler into the script for it to take a break after each dream? With the current handler it just logs you out the dream aka waste

3. Can there be a quick prayer flick (for rapid heal for ex) than going into prayer tab to do it? :s

Thanks!

Why does it flick the rapid heal so often at like 15-20 seconds when it can be ~30-50 seconds.. less interaction = better ?

^^

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ