Fruity NMZ

Fruity

3 hours ago, Molde said:

Thanks, Do you know approx how many prayer potions or points recommended to start off to say run the script for 2 - 4 hours?

To start off I buy about 2 invents worth of prayer pots which will last 3 hours each invent. I use hard rumble mode which gains you more points/better exp, by the time I finish with the 2 invents I have enough points to run the script with absorption’s/overloads. A bag of 5 over loads and 22 absorption’s uses about 120k points but I always gain more points than i use.

I run the script 24hrs a day. One account on one account off then rotate.

Edited by RichardH95

1 hour ago, Corneliuss said:

HI! i need your help..

i got an account with 61att/94str/45def/72rng/52pray and u would like to get 75 att 99 str and 99 range.

could you please recommend on a full setup for this script? including gear, inventory and script settings. 

FREE 500k for the best answer! :D

All you need is maxed strength gear. Defense gear doesn't matter as much. Inventory: 22 absorbs, 5 overloads, 1 rock cake. It will come to 31 inventory slots, that is fine (a small bug in the counting system). Prayer: rapid flick heal. Set whatever settings you want for idle settings and how many dreams etc, it's that easy. Just get max str/atk gear, 22 absorbs, 1 rock cake, and 5 ovl's. With defense you may be able to do 6-7 ovl's and 20 absorbs. If you don't have NMZ points you'll need to play one game with prayer potions and get points to buy absorbs/ovl's/ 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cjbrown1170 said:

All you need is maxed strength gear. Defense gear doesn't matter as much. Inventory: 22 absorbs, 5 overloads, 1 rock cake. It will come to 31 inventory slots, that is fine (a small bug in the counting system). Prayer: rapid flick heal. Set whatever settings you want for idle settings and how many dreams etc, it's that easy. Just get max str/atk gear, 22 absorbs, 1 rock cake, and 5 ovl's. With defense you may be able to do 6-7 ovl's and 20 absorbs. If you don't have NMZ points you'll need to play one game with prayer potions and get points to buy absorbs/ovl's/ 

Ok ty, do I have to use rapid flick heal? or can i just use absorb pots?

7 minutes ago, kul782 said:

Ok ty, do I have to use rapid flick heal? or can i just use absorb pots?

Yes, you need to rapid flick heal. I am not positive but I think the bot might automatically eat the rock cake when you hit 2 HP so it's the same effect, but it's better to just use the rapid flick. Set it up exactly how I said to and you won't have a problem. 

1 hour ago, cjbrown1170 said:

Yes, you need to rapid flick heal. I am not positive but I think the bot might automatically eat the rock cake when you hit 2 HP so it's the same effect, but it's better to just use the rapid flick. Set it up exactly how I said to and you won't have a problem. 

how long can i run it? per day?

23 hours ago, Molde said:

Can I run this on a 1 defence account and what's the minimum recommended stats in terms of str/att  or range 

I recommend d scim minimum with att/str with g maul spec as its pre good so around 60/60

7 hours ago, Mountains said:

When doing power surge with blowpipe and rockcake, the script will fight furiously to keep at 1hp after the first spec, which makes the power surge pointless.

It should really do all the specs then rock-cake back down after, if you're in the corner it shouldn't take down your absorbs.

Shall have a gander at the issue in the morning, people don't usually have power surge with blowpipe when using rock cake so never crossed my mind previously D:

Have bought this script a few days ago but haven't quite used it yet. Just a couple of questions,

Anyone know the xp/hour rates for 50-75 Range ? What weapon is recommended to be used?

I'm currently getting around 40kxp / hour at sand crabs with addy darts and basic gear

How often / per is it recommended to run the script using a proxy? Any particular bosses or settings good for range xp on a pure or zerker 50-75 range?

3 hours ago, I was on said:

Bot is just sitting in one place and not doing a thing when I start it up, idk if its just me..

Could ya show us your settings and setup ^^

51 minutes ago, Molde said:

Have bought this script a few days ago but haven't quite used it yet. Just a couple of questions,

Anyone know the xp/hour rates for 50-75 Range ? What weapon is recommended to be used?

I'm currently getting around 40kxp / hour at sand crabs with addy darts and basic gear

How often / per is it recommended to run the script using a proxy? Any particular bosses or settings good for range xp on a pure or zerker 50-75 range?

Not sure about 50 range but i know in nmz magic short (i) is about 35-45k depending stats between 60-75 (if i remember rightly). might be best at sandies to 75 but not 100% sure as i havnt done much of sandies