Fruity NMZ

Fruity

used it for maybe 2-3 weeks

Ah damn :s sorry to hear about that!

As for Script not loading issues, bare with me while i look into them and push the required updates if nessasary, if you want me to look into a particluar problem come chatbox and pm me and we can discuss a solution and i can do that for u if required

I noticed while withdrawing potions for barrels its clicks exact same spots and times every time, is it possible you update this?

Also would you say the prayer potion option is better than the prayer flicking method as far as antiban goes.

The current method uses the .interact() method, doesnt have a pin point position it goes to. I believe atm it goes to best area for less chance of missclick, i can have a look into the suggestion though

• Like 1

Just got perm banned on a account that has been manually played until 1400 total. I had 150 quest points, used your script for total 20 hours in 5 days, around 4 hours a day , 2 hours morning and 2 hours after work (at evening). Kinda strange that It was instantly perm banned. RIP account I just wanted to get some melee stats.

Just got perm banned on a account that has been manually played until 1400 total. I had 150 quest points, used your script for total 20 hours in 5 days, around 4 hours a day , 2 hours morning and 2 hours after work (at evening). Kinda strange that It was instantly perm banned. RIP account I just wanted to get some melee stats.

Over 50m exp with this script. One guy has over a billion. I think it's one of the lowest ban rate scripts I've ever used. Either unlucky or your account used another script.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ