Dispute with tiempo

nesquik

Disputed member: Tiemposales

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64772-tiemposales-proxy-store-100-instant-and-automatedover-200-offsite-fbthousands-of-ips-sold100-private/

Explanation: I bought a proxie if him, it worked for maybe half a day and then it started lagging like crazy, at this point I knew it was the proxie as I was on osbot on my ip and it was perfect. I then started disconnecting, over and over. I did a few troubleshoots myself to then come to the realization that my proxie was just a dud. I didn't care at this point because I assumed he would refund, and everything would be fine. I sent him a message explaining what was happening and he said the refund/change of proxie was fine, but I needed to show him the pictures of the message I was recieving. I sent him the picture and explained what was happening and just haven't heard back from him in about 3 days at all now. I have sent him 3 messages after basically saying if there is no response I am going to be forced to take it to dispute, and nothing.

Evidence: post-143237-0-54598600-1429540441_thumb.png

post-143237-0-25054500-1429540449_thumb.png

post-143237-0-37403100-1429540455_thumb.png

post-143237-0-46910000-1429541746_thumb.png

Edited by nesquik

I just had a death in my family. I am sure that you guys can understand that it is a rough time for me right now. Have the user post his PayPal email here and I will send him a refund when I get to a computer. I am sorry it has taken me so long but I am sure you guys can understand.

I would like to add to this.

I bought a proxy from tiemposales about a month ago, he resold the proxy and someone else was using it aswell as myself. I messaged him with my concerns on Skype and he proceeded to call me rude name, and tell me he is going to Harvard for business. I can add Skype proof when ever I get home. 

I just had a death in my family. I am sure that you guys can understand that it is a rough time for me right now. Have the user post his PayPal email here and I will send him a refund when I get to a computer. I am sorry it has taken me so long but I am sure you guys can understand.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear that you are willingly to sort this out and refund the user.

@nesquik can you PM him your paypal e-mail and tell me whenever he refunded you?

Then we can close this dispute smile.png

I bought a proxy from tiemposales about a month ago, he resold the proxy and someone else was using it aswell as myself. I messaged him with my concerns on Skype and he proceeded to call me rude name, and tell me he is going to Harvard for business. I can add Skype proof when ever I get home. 

Please make your own dispute with proof included, thank you.

I understand this may be true. But the fact that you are responding to framble instantly whilst I'm online trying to talk to you is whats annoying. All I needed was something, anything. Just to let me know you're not being dodgy/scamming.. 

If it's possible I'd like a refund in the form of a new proxie? He already has my email so he can send the info straight their. If not I'll send him my details

• Like 1

I understand this may be true. But the fact that you are responding to framble instantly whilst I'm online trying to talk to you is whats annoying. All I needed was something, anything. Just to let me know you're not being dodgy/scamming..

If it's possible I'd like a refund in the form of a new proxie? He already has my email so he can send the info straight their. If not I'll send him my details

Yes. By allowing me to send you 3.70$ you will be able to purchase a new proxy. (This will also get u more time to use it instead of exchanging one)

I bought a proxy from tiemposales about a month ago, he resold the proxy and someone else was using it aswell as myself. I messaged him with my concerns on Skype and he proceeded to call me rude name, and tell me he is going to Harvard for business. I can add Skype proof when ever I get home.

Before this user goes on making a dispute. I would like a moderator to please speak to me and Malle over skype. Me and my partner Montreal talked to this user and he instantly became rude with us and made accusations about our product. He claims here that the proxy was sold to others. I have multiple pieces of evidence that shows this is not true. Not to mention the most obvious fact that this user BOTTED on the account and got himself banned. So again, his post holds no merit and I would actually like to talk to a mod about it.

I bought a proxy from tiemposales about a month ago, he resold the proxy and someone else was using it aswell as myself. I messaged him with my concerns on Skype and he proceeded to call me rude name, and tell me he is going to Harvard for business. I can add Skype proof when ever I get home.

You also fail to mention all the things u said. Grow up, don't come here and play the victim.

Did you just say this after waiting for 5 hours? Try waiting 3 days for a response.

I have sent my paypal to him over skype.

OK, at least we are coming close to a resolution. Please could you and @TiempoSales both confirm here when the refund process is complete so we can close the dispute, thanks.