Maxed melees [LEGIT]

m1lkkiboy

So. I really like making these goal topics because it makes me more committed to my account.

Title says almost all But ill add there magic 94 Lunars, Desert Treasure and Recipe for disaster!

Stats 20.4.15

attachicon.gifmaxedmelee.png

attachicon.gifcbss.png

Going to 70 str first

attachicon.gifstatsss.png

Havent been very active for few days.. Still going starts to hurt my ass to get 70 melees

RECIPE FOR DISASTER:

attachicon.gifrfdall.png

After reaching melees to 70/70/70 I think im going to guthans Nmz as its pretty much the easiest way to level up!

If you have better ideas please let me know.

if that 45def is quested dont fuck it up by getting 70 this soon:D good luck anyway

Mostly quested yes, idk i just think dh nmz would be awesome xp?

i never had a dher but i doubt that 70def worths it:D get 99 thenXD, and umm dscim/ss is pretty good at nmz too:)

note: if you semi-afk in NMZ do not forget to bring ancient mace for spec:D it means free ppoints;)

i never had a dher but i doubt that 70def worths it:D get 99 thenXD, and umm dscim/ss is pretty good at nmz too:)

note: if you semi-afk in NMZ do not forget to bring ancient mace for spec:D it means free ppoints;)

Thanks for tips, mostly doing with abso's now. Idk if 70 def is worth it at 70 str but when higher str you'll get like 100-150k/h with full dharoks. And if I am able to gain 15m Ill buy full guthans so I can afk long time