searching client to attach to

Edis

so im getting this problem on one computer and i dont know why i have everything upto date. works on my laptop not my desktop. both are windows 7 any thoughts

If your desktop doesn't work, it will be down to having both Java 23bit and 64bit installed. i would recommend un-installing one of them completely, restart your desktop and give it another go.

If not, what are you using to run the Runescape Client?

If your desktop doesn't work, it will be down to having both Java 23bit and 64bit installed. i would recommend un-installing one of them completely, restart your desktop and give it another go.

If not, what are you using to run the Runescape Client?

im using the osrs client from the osrs website and ok ill try updating the java maybe that could be why i havent used os bot on this computer in ages lol ill update once its done

EDIT: works thanks alot man havent updated java in a long time haha that was prob

Edited by Edis

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66800-osbot-mirror-client-your-guide/ use this guide

and make sure you put your mirrorclient.jar in OSBot/Data folder

thanks for feedback but i do know how to use it as i said my laptop works so im just updating everything on this one to see if i needed a java update and see if it fixes it.