Count me in smile.png

Confused what this really is but sure why not join

is it VIP only? i could VIP right now

TLDR. Can you explain this in a shorter sentence lol

May I tongue.png I am a noobGoldFarmer.. Only making couple millions / day :/

MakaTwin

Im in biggrin.png

Chromeology

Everyone made note of, and you do not need vip at this time to join the clan, but maybe in the future it could be.

You've peaked my curiosity. I'd like to hear more about this in PM if you'll indulge me  

We will have a clan meeting to go over all questions if you want in you may join , but as far as full lectures I cba singular lessons its why I decided to start the clan. No offense brother. Ask questions here if anything.

Interesting concept but all of these clans just inevitably turn into scams at duel arena. When real money is on the line people will choose what is best for them 9 times out of 10 over the ethical decision.  

The flipping stuff is interesting, but again, an agenda is usually pushed to line up with the head of the clan's best interests.

What makes you different from anyone else that does all the things you have listed in your OP?

• Like 2

Interesting concept but all of these clans just inevitably turn into scams at duel arena. When real money is on the line people will choose what is best for them 9 times out of 10 over the ethical decision.  

The flipping stuff is interesting, but again, an agenda is usually pushed to line up with the head of the clan's best interests.

What makes you different from anyone else that does all the things you have listed in your OP?

I honestly thought of this as well m8, but with the head of the clan pooling the money I feel people will be given enough insentive for the risudal profits , and benifits of being in the family/clan then sharking even a max bet of 2b+ $4,000 when they could make that in 2-3 weeks anyway. Fear is something we are forced to feeel from ones own perceptions of things, including ones attributing negative thoughts from past experinces. I hope you follow this thread and see this is all love bro ^.^