Why can't i say the n word in chat box

Qubit

The n word is a cultural word for me and my race. It is used in a brotherly and welcoming way by blacks/african americans in america. I was freely speaking and noticed i could not use the word in the chat. Why is this? My proposition. Have a rank called black person which allows the black person to say the n word. In order to obtain it you have to prove you are black most likely via skype .. hehe 

im actually black irl  though.. js saying so you think im some trolling white supremacist brah

• Like 3

The n word is a cultural word for me and my race. It is used in a brotherly and welcoming way by blacks/african americans in america. I was freely speaking and noticed i could not use the word in the chat. Why is this? My proposition. Have a rank called black person which allows the black person to say the n word. In order to obtain it you have to prove you are black most likely via skype .. hehe 

im actually black irl  though.. js saying so you think im some trolling white supremacist brah

by you stating you are black and want to say the N word you are fully pointing out the racism towards whites for not being allowed to use the word.

We used to have a Moderator here who is black and was VERY offended because of that word.

A lot of other people with a black skin color are also offended and have reported this to us several times in the past hence why it's censored.

Just because you are not offended and you are black yourself, doesn't mean the other black persons aren't.

To alot of people it strikes a chord with a negative feeling due historical experiences.

• Like 2