Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Doesn't work in DMM - Just spams the deadman chest after banking.

tree.not_found invisible trees not found .. attempting 1006
tree_no_reach 1007 [x=2450, y=3412, z=0]
p_i walkable found: [x=2450, y=3412, z=0]
p_i nextObstacle found
p_i interact_Deadman chest_Open_
tree.notree_noarea 1004
tree.not_found invisible trees not found .. attempting 1006
tree_no_reach 1007 [x=2450, y=3412, z=0]
p_i walkable found: [x=2450, y=3412, z=0]
p_i nextObstacle found
p_i interact_Deadman chest_Open_
Edited by Badger191
  • Like 1

That's not a problem, it's just a backup procedure in case no visible trees are found, the script should continue as normally, especially with the new update that was just released biggrin.png

Yes, version 0.51 update is now live smile.png No more issues with invisible trees wink.png

Doesn't seem to solve the problem. The script doesn't continue and just sits there doing nothing. I can screenshare on skype if you want, it's a big problem and my accounts just sit there doing nothing.

Hi,

New user to the bot. Im having issues with Oaks at Varrock West, havent tested elsewhere, but, for 5 minutes all I was receiving in console was

tree.notree_noarea 1004

tree.not_found invisible trees not found , near chop area tho.. attempting 1006
tree_yes_reach 1008

This was repeating line after line after line. It was working no problem yesterday. I have restarted the script and the bot client, neither has fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help

EDIT:

Seems to be working now. Not too sure what could of changed, I just tried again later on.

I had previously tried just normal trees as well as willows, all were getting similar errors. All seem to be working again.

Edited by douchebagz

just bought script a hr ago and having some issues. when at ge cutting normal logs it finished 1 corner then when trying to move to the next it spams the tree on the other side which it is unable to see on the screen. i hope you can fix this please.other than that script seems to be working fine and looks good :)

and also this please idk whats going on here. https://gyazo.com/3d581e6e66f90e3da064d76526e34ea0

• Like 1

@bead - fixed, I added a distance check of 16 tiles, hopefully that is enough. It will not attempt to chop any trees which are more than 16 tiles away. Also remember to set mouse zoom to the most far away distance, for extra stability :D

thanks all, i have activated 24 hour trials too, good luck :)