Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

This is the most beautiful script ive ever seen run. amazing... you gave me a trial for your motherload miner as well. Guess im throwing $6 more at you soon. got 3 set up on Perfect Chopper, 1 about to be set up on the 24 hour trial for motherload mining. As a programmer I say well done sir/ma'am

Edited by Michaelrrox
  • Like 1

so both your fishing and woodcutting scripts work perfect for me i love them 

there is only one thing i like to add 

when you set a pin it takes 7 days to be completed

and your scripts gets stuck at the screen where you have to press "yes i'm sure i want a bank pin" when you accidently log out and back in

picture of the screen is : http://imgur.com/65ihFUB ( because i cant put the picture in this message)

edit : just started fishing lobsters in catherby . bot gets stuck outside of the bank sometimes

Edited by biesje
  • Like 1

I don't have the error log right now, but when chopping magic logs behind the wizard tower, a lot of times the bot just stops woodcutting altogether. Next time i run it i will post an error log.

I am also having the same problem behind the sorcerers tower. I also have this problem when cutting yews or maples for some reason. Cutting willows works completely fine.

• Like 1