VIP not removing my ads

19Dale78

Hi,

Purchased VIP yesterday, admittedly without doing proper research in advance, thinking that I could use mirror mode on my mac. 

After finding out I thought no big deal, there's still other benefits of being VIP and why not help support this bot that has served me so well so far biggrin.png .. I also plan on buying a few more premium scripts.

However, since purchasing, I'm still finding that I am getting adverts on my bot (the Ikov game advert) - with all due respect to the creator, I'd like to be able to focus more on RS, see what people are saying and it's annoying having to close it every 5 minutes or so.

Have the adverts returned because I cancelled the VIP so that it wouldn't renew? I was under the impression that the benefits of VIP would last until it expires, unless I've misunderstood something.

Any help with this issue is appreciated.

Cheers

OK, SO LITERALLY 30 SECONDS AFTER I POSTED THIS. I WENT TO CHECK MY CLIENT AREA TO CHECK THE DETAILS OF THE PURCHASE. 

CLICKED THE VIP PURCHASE, ON THE FOLLOWING VIP STORE PAGE, SAW THE 'REACTIVATE' TAB ON THE RIGHT, CLICKED IT AND THE ADS DISAPPEARED.

Not sure how I de-activated it, but just in case anyone else encounters this issue..... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^