Very first RS CLASSIC account I ever made, fresh into 07 for botting adventures.

Battlefield2021

Howdy all! So, seeing as how much everyone loves these sort of story telling/progress report type threads, I figured I'd make one of my own! I have a friend who's doing one too, and people seem to enjoy his, so I'm hoping for the same results ^.^

Account Info:

This was my VERY FIRST Runescape account I created back in super early 2000's, I think it was in 2003.  I ended up quitting for a long time, and gave my account to a friend. Years later, I came back to find out the account was banned, but I can't remember what for. I ended up playing multiple accounts after, and I think in roughly 2006 I decided to request this account be unbanned by Jagex. To my surprise, they did give it back, but I haven't touched it much since.  This account has never seen action beyond RSC, so this is a fresh adventure into 07scape!

Short Term Goals:

Naturally, my short term goals will be to get my woodcutting, fishing, fletching, mining, runecrafting and smithing levels to where they will be profitable. I'll probably focus on mining and woodcutting first, as they're my favorite skills (even though I personally won't be doing anything :p)

Scripts I'll be using:

To start off, I'll only be using free scripts. I'll purchase more as I see fit, but if anyone cares to donate anything, or even just send trials to use, it would be greatly appreciated ^.^

Progress:

I've just finished up tutorial island, and I'll be heading to bed shortly, so I'm going to park my account outside of the eastern Varrock mine to powermine, and I'll post a report in the morning when I wake up!

Because I have enough faith in the scripts and mirror client. I have decent breaks and intervals set, and because jumping straight into mining/woodcutting/fishing isn't really all that suspicious. Tons of people do it mellow.png

I'd also go to camelot and pick a lot of flax to get some money up. Mirror makes you invincible bro doge.png

• Like 2

I'd also go to camelot and pick a lot of flax to get some money up. Mirror makes you invincible bro doge.png

This. Trust me I'm Mod Markdonalds.

I have a account from 2004(I used this account scam in the good old days(Iron-Coal Scam). I'm now using it as my mule for over 2 years now.

Edited by Slawa
  • Like 1

While I appreciate everyone's concern, I'm still gonna take my chances with botting this over night :p
I'll let it bot tonight and tomorrow while I'm at work, then once I'm home I'll do a few basic quests (sheep shearer, rune mysteries, etc), then probably let it sit a day or two before continuing. I'm not saying I'm smarter than Jagex's banning algorithm, but I've been botting for a long time in many different games :p I'd be more than willing to bet I'll be alright for tonight.

While I appreciate everyone's concern, I'm still gonna take my chances with botting this over night tongue.png

I'll let it bot tonight and tomorrow while I'm at work, then once I'm home I'll do a few basic quests (sheep shearer, rune mysteries, etc), then probably let it sit a day or two before continuing. I'm not saying I'm smarter than Jagex's banning algorithm, but I've been botting for a long time in many different games tongue.png I'd be more than willing to bet I'll be alright for tonight.

Good to hear, but make sure you dont jut bot on that same skill tho be sure to change it up once a while

I would suggest not botting a runescape classic account, it has value just for having access to RSC.

^^^

For the love of all rsc accounts, no matter how amazing you think mirror client is, check out the ban report section...... People are banned using it day after day... Yes it is less chance, and in the future I'd definitely see extremely little chance, but right now, it's not even close to worth risking that account when you could just bot up another account.