will trusted sellers in gold hesitate with me ?

ezy

so yes as title states.

i cameback to the game to remember some nostalgy.

tried out botting in first few hours of my runescape nostalgy adventure both of them got banned.

my question is : will trusted gold sellers hesitate with newbies like me who only need like 1-2million gold to have fun in game ?

i really dont mind sending few euros to someone for some gold (which is hella hard to make mining rune essence with bronze pickaxe) :D

idk.

will they even bother with me ? if yes than ez money ez life. 

well i have paypal do people still accept it ? only 1 thing i have tho, so not much place to move :>

how do i buy gold nowadays ? i noticed that u cant trade in a game for first 24 hours ? and after those I wouldnt have  any problem with getting caught , correct ?

i mean i was surprised how much jagex improved in bot hunting and shut down, so suddenly appearing gold in 1 account wont cause any issue, true ?

ty in advance some shitty questions , but if someone will answer them I will appreciate it.

Edited by ezy

Depending on how you intend on paying they may be cautious, start off with small transactions and build yourself up some feedback. I'm sure people would not have a problem selling you low amounts of gold as long as you go first or use a middleman (middlemen can be found here - http://osbot.org/forum/forum/122-middlemen/ ). I'm sure you will gain a foothold in the market in no time, good luck ^_^

Depending on how you intend on paying they may be cautious, start off with small transactions and build yourself up some feedback. I'm sure people would not have a problem selling you low amounts of gold as long as you go first or use a middleman (middlemen can be found here - http://osbot.org/forum/forum/122-middlemen/ ). I'm sure you will gain a foothold in the market in no time, good luck happy.png

ye when i made this topic i already had in mind that i will have no problem with sending money first as the gold is so cheap and its not like i need a lot of them. =D

tyty glad to hear that.

Edited by ezy