The Anti-Staff!

RoomScape

Ok, the entire staff team is gay.

mald.png is gay and has a wife that's the exact opposite of a gold digger.

:anne: is a flaming noob who attacks innocent threads to the point where the owner cries aboose.

:oliver: is a noob who got super god knows how.

:noah: is just some random fag that no one knew about and is random.

:dex: is an ok fella but he speaks dutch and is really someone else so f him

:varc: is just a wannabe cba who only got mod because basic is noob and got mald.png 'ded.

:asuna: is just some random girl who said how much she enjoys animals (on an intimate level) and got mod somehow...

:divinity: is some no life noob that just goes around spamming random bs.

Now that we have completed the introductions, we need a new...anti-staff.

Everyone is welcomed to apply, those of which have the most nominations will then be added to a poll and then those select few with the highest of votes shall be know as the 'anti-staff'.

What the anti-staff will do:

PROTECT OSBOT FROM mald.png AND HIS EVIL FUN DEPRIVING MINIONS! Everyone knows mald.png power abuses and does whatever he wants. Why, just earlier today he abused me so much I'm left emotionally scarred. How long? I can't say. Only time will tell. I'm sure :valkyr: feels the same. We must protect this community and all of it's inhabitants from such vile scum. We won't tolerate this any longer and we will come out on top! We will go to no ends to stop mald.png and his crew from doing harm to whoever they come into contact with and will do our best to undo the evil that is Aku!

Now, with the magic sword I was so graciously bestowed upon by none other than (removed), we shall use this mighty magical weapon to launch an attack against this reign of terror! We need one person per staff to fight! It needs to be an equal fight. We the Anti-Staff don't believe in unfairness, so we shall have 1v1's with both mothers being the judges. If they fail to come to a concrete conclusion, then their mothers will be the judges!

Now, with that being said, we need to find the worthy select few who can successfully attack, take over and defend this land from any current and future threads, be it domestic or foreign.

Which one of you brace warriors will stand to fight side by side against this evil tyranny? Don't fret and step forward for nothing but fame and glory awaits!

• Like 12