Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hi Khal, are you going to add in the fire making task so this can be done solo? If not is there a way you can swap my blastfurnace auth and motherload into agility, its like half the price but I cant bot your BF, Iºve 20 accounts this last 2 weeks, 50 cmb, quests etc and all banned within 15 hours of BF, I cant even profit the cost of membership and other stuff needed. Ive done every method, even only 1000 bars, i wake up, banned.

I would considering changing your IP and using mirror if you arnt already. 

Its strange you lost 20 accounts,

If you're doing 15hrs straight that might be a reason too.

Possibly if you are running more than one on an IP at a time too.

Hi Khal, are you going to add in the fire making task so this can be done solo? If not is there a way you can swap my blastfurnace auth and motherload into agility, its like half the price but I cant bot your BF, Iºve 20 accounts this last 2 weeks, 50 cmb, quests etc and all banned within 15 hours of BF, I cant even profit the cost of membership and other stuff needed. Ive done every method, even only 1000 bars, i wake up, banned.

I can't decide script swaps ...

Running the script solo won't run...

Running this solo requires a lot more then just 20 accs doing random stuff and tasks.

I've already explained this a few time before... :s

your IP is probably flagged ... bann rate isn't that high if you use mirror.

BF is supposed to be goldfarmed, make fresh lvl 3, do dorics quest, knights sword and 27 iron bars.

Takes 30 min to complete and you are ready to bot BF ...

Khaleesi

I've got 2 accounts banned today, using mirror mode. They were created like a week ago and they have reached 59 and 65 smith. I've ran them for a few hours each day, with breaks almost every hour except saturday, when I ran them both for about 4 hours straight, although my signature sais otherwise.

Yesterday evening I did 3k bars on each account and traded the bars to another lvl 3 acc, thinking: "I'll sell these bars on that account and I'll buy new ores tomorrow", so both accounts had like 50k worth of stuff on it tongue.png

Edited by joyo

You're not allowed to swap / get refund for scripts just because you got banned using them.

Botting is a risk, so you're responsible for the outcomes :)

I can confirm that this script is ehhh getting bout 140-180k gp per hour just brought it and would say it is good but you need to change that 300k - 1m an hour its not that good.

also would like to add it keeps running up the side of the ramp looks very bot like idk if you can fix it.

It is that good, look at the proggy's I've posted the last few days, got it up to 400k, it's just lower now because everyone is selling their bars <550ea and that has a huge impact, as you only profit like 300ea instead of the usual 400+ea

I guess so i was a little annoyed at first but i guess everything fluctuates how do you get the sig i want 1 plan on eventually making a small 5 account farm.

also is mithril bars better than steel bars ?

http://khal-scripts.com/signatures/khalblastfurnace/signature.png?user=YourUser 

Thats for the BF Siggy. All I have done was steel, mith and addy had made me less prof/hr when i tested it.

• Like 1

i must ask why does it sometimes sit there and spin and why is it not using the energy potions lmfao

i already made like 500k with it so i cant moan only cost me 12m to get it tongue.png

Idk why it spins but you should test with potions and without sometimes it just not worth it if the bars are not instant but I have only tried stam pots which are timed based so yea. Im trying something new because bans are less on the weekend I might just make massive farms for the weekend and just make the bots on the weekday.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace